Round 23 Tickets For Sale

Tatus

Tatus

BRL Player
Jan 4, 2016
Hi guys. Sharks fan here. Hopefully I'm not violating any rules by starting up a game day thread early, or by not being an admin.

I'll be flying up from Sydney, as games against the Broncos are always great at Suncorp.

Me and my partner have booked tickets to the game, but my best friend and his partner living in Brisbane have found a babysitter and are able to join us, which is great because I haven't been to a game with him in years.

The section we booked tickets in is fully sold out, so before biting the Bullett and forfeiting $80, I thought I'd jump on here and see if there are ticketed members that won't be able to attend, that would happily give, or sell for cheap 4 seats that are seated together.

id happily give my two seats up to someone here wanting to attend if a person were able to help me out.

worst case scenario, we lose $80/maybe re-sell tickets... hopefully the leagues club will be able to refund the $80, so we can get seats accomodating 4 people in a different section.

Just thought I would throw out some feelers.

Anyway, I hope you Blokes and Gals are ready to get whooped for a 4th straight time at your own home ground by the sharks (friendly banter).

I'm really hoping it's Gals 300th at Suncorp. My maths isn't great, but barring injury it will be.

What's your view on Gals 300th? Congratulations to him? Or stuff the blues grub?

Welcome back Tatus.

Changed the thread title since Match Discussion threads are automated on here. Otherwise, I'm happy to leave the thread up and hope you can sort something out.

worst case scenario, we lose $80/maybe re-sell tickets... hopefully the leagues club will be able to refund the $80, so we can get seats accomodating 4 people in a different section.

Just thought I would throw out some feelers.

Anyway, I hope you Blokes and Gals are ready to get whooped for a 4th straight time at your own home ground by the sharks (friendly banter).

I'm really hoping it's Gals 300th at Suncorp. My maths isn't great, but barring injury it will be.

What's your view on Gals 300th? Congratulations to him? Or stuff the blues grub?
Will begrudgingly congratulate him. It is after all quite a milestone. Hopefully it's not a good night for him though and hopefully our boy McGuire gives him a few congratulations of his own.

Welcome back Tatus.

Changed the thread title since Match Discussion threads are automated on here. Otherwise, I'm happy to leave the thread up and hope you can sort something out.
Thanks BP. I wasn't to sure of protocol, so thanks for the heads up.

Lived in Brisbane for 5 years, caught the last 3 games between the two clubs (including the one most recent where you guys coughed up a super lead) ;).... so it's a homecoming for more than one reason.

Will begrudgingly congratulate him. It is after all quite a milestone. Hopefully it's not a good night for him though and hopefully our boy McGuire gives him a few congratulations of his own.

I hope so Tom! I was at the International double header a few years back at Suncorp and the crowd seemed to give it to him when his name was announced, which I'm expecting again once his name is announced.

It's a massive achievement and a once in a lifetime experience. One I couldn't really afford, but couldn't miss.

Tatus what about jack bird aye [emoji23][emoji23]

There was a recent article I read "players that could of survived in the 80's"

Gal and McGuire were the only two mentioned. I now know what it takes to of played top footy in the 80's

... you had to of had a face like the common house brick. Those two blokes have a face, even a mother struggles to love

Last edited:
Tatus what about jack bird aye [emoji23][emoji23]
I'm cut, I'm cut deep. Birdy BURST onto the scene, ROTY, and helped us win our first Premiership. If we hadn't of won it, and had lost him, it would of been quite a hard pill to swollow.

We are the premiers though ;)... but it still sucks to lose a player like that.

Broncos are in my top 5 most liked sides, so Bird going to you guys will only make me watch you guys a bit more.

Good luck dealing with his media word vomit though. Kid wears his heart on his sleeve, not cut out for the professional, media trained business

I wonder if he ever would have reached it without the peptides.

I wonder if he ever would have reached it without the peptides.
Typical silly reply. Made no difference, he was a machine from day one. A grubby **** of a machine but one nevertheless. Some recovery shit from Dank made no difference, it was **** all anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I'm almost at the point of just buying 4 new tickets. Would there be any interest in buying 2 tickets behind the posts (Wally statue end) for 25 each?

Typical silly reply. Made no difference, he was a machine from day one. A grubby **** of a machine but one nevertheless. Some recovery shit from Dank made no difference, it was **** all anyway.

Hook, line and sinker.

Just triple checking no one wants to buy tickets behind the goal posts on the Wally Lewis side of the ground

Try post on the facebook page mate.

I would grab them but I'll be in north qld this weekend.

don't mind the sharkies, they're a second team of mine of sorts, so i was quite happy for you guys to break your duck last year.

gallen's a wanker but he's your wanker so i get it, probably the same as others felt about hodges. 300 games is a great achievement, not many players get there so you have to be good + lucky with injuries.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • thenry
  • Hurrijo
  • Skathen
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • BooKhaki
  • BroncosAlways
  • Locky24
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • eggstar10
  • cento
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.