[Round 24, 2021] Sharks vs Broncos

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
Frusterating as shit this. Deadset we are playing some silly footy but also some really good footy.

I still feel like we can win this but how often does foul play against us get missed until 5 minutes later...

Boys need to regroup and go back to what was working for us.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Started out very well and were on fire but since the sin bin, we've tried to score off every play. Halves need to take control.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Can someone just tell the boys to focus on completing, these sloppy and silly passes are killing us. When your down a player and behind the last thing you should do is panic and try to play miracle play football.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
He hit his shoulder/chest on the angle I saw..
They only played the reverse angle once. His head was definitely contacted. Wasn't first point of contact... but the upper arm of fleggs collected his left ear

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
And we are behind the cowboys on the ladder again. I dont see us gaining the momentum back.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Watching their last try why did Tesi just stop chasing and leave it to others to tackle the bloke. All three of them should have busted a gut to get him.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Can someone just tell the boys to focus on completing, these sloppy and silly passes are killing us. When your down a player and behind the last thing you should do is panic and try to play miracle play football.
Look very clunky. Guys are hogging upuntil the options are gone. No vision from the men in the middle. Cobbo was calling for an early cross field kick and the idiots ran straight into the defense.

Nerd

Nerd

QCup Player
Sep 27, 2020
Flegler is in dumb arses mode. The halves aren't talking and should be leading the forwards around.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
They were knackered.....Milford or Kelly should have stepped in to control the game.

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Frusterating as shit this. Deadset we are playing some silly footy but also some really good footy.

I still feel like we can win this but how often does foul play against us get missed until 5 minutes later...

Boys need to regroup and go back to what was working for us.
We need to get our 5th tackle options back on.

I'd rather finish our sets 40 out than 20 out cause Milford refuses to kick on the fifth and build pressure after the 20min mark.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Robboi_321
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.