[Round 24, 2021] Sharks vs Broncos

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Omg Kelly needs to grow a pair and tell Milford NO to running it on the 5th.

KICK THE BALL FFS

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Can someone actually explain to me why Flegler got binned, there was no high contact he just flattened the **** is that illegal now?

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I need @Big Pete to tell me I’m being bias about that crusher call on Turpin. Looked bullshit to me
It was bullshit to me and so was the 6 again....*****!!

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Can we just hit the ball up and get to our kicks. And stop needlessly passing - we won’t go around them, we need to go through them

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Fucking Kennedy thinks he is a ball player. He keeps throwing stupid offloads to no one, runs across field and throws other shit passes.

He was doing well when he just ran forward and got a quick play the ball, but for some reason he wants to be a halfback.
Rather a fucking Kennedy than a fucking Flegler. RKs offloading for two reasons, he can and doubtless his coach has told him to try it.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The Flegler head high swung momentum and the Broncos have been completely out of sorts since. Milford has been given a license to play his natural game, the problem is that it's to run the football so instead of kicking into corners and slowing the game down they've just kept inviting the Sharks back into it.

What Brisbane would give for a Kotoni Staggs right now. They just need one of those guys who can take half chances and turn them into tries. They do all the hard work but Cobbo, Robati and Glenn are all easily accounted for.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • easybreezy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.