[Round 24, 2021] Sharks vs Broncos

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
I got nothing. Broncos look tuckered out from that first period of defense.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
We’ve completely fallen apart

no urgency or direction from anyone

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
That's game.

Broncos have dropped their heads.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
That is some awful, tired attack and defence. We need HT badly...

W

Whatisgoingon

QCup Player
Jul 18, 2019
All they do is create the second man play on the right side . 35minutes in and they still haven’t figured it out

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I'd probably feel like the Broncos would be more likely to beat the Panthers when coming off a loss than beating even the Bulldogs when coming off a win.
They need to fix this shit and get rid of the curse.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
I got nothing. Broncos look tuckered out from that first period of defense.
This is what pisses me off about the NRL these days. No one knows wtf that 6 again was for and we shouldnt have had that period of defence.

But bcos it was at the start of the game everyone says "that was ages ago, crap excuse". The ref has CHANGED THE ENTIRE GAME!!!! I would love to see the stats for the most 6 agains and penalties in the 1st 20 mins. I have absolutely no doubt we are light years ahead of everyone else here. If its not a penalty or a 6 again in last minute of a drawn grand final it isn't one in the fucking 1st minute of any game. **** the NRL.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Why do they look out of gas 30 minutes in to a game.

**** me. This is the 2020 Broncos again.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Fucking Kennedy thinks he is a ball player. He keeps throwing stupid offloads to no one, runs across field and throws other shit passes.

He was doing well when he just ran forward and got a quick play the ball, but for some reason he wants to be a halfback.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.