Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
i tried GIF

Dont worry about the boats.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Accountability is what I want to see from the coach.

say it, say I fucked up!

M

mstreet

QCup Player
Sep 3, 2020
What is the way forward? We are regularly hammered. We can't defend! No question about it. We can not defend. Our middle can not find territory. We can not control a game! Is it the coach? Is it the spine?

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
If we lose by 50, Kev needs to stand down. You can’t excuse what’s going on given how well we were going only four weeks ago

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
The sad thing is we looked really good for the first 10mins. Those two lottery short drop outs didn’t allow us to build pressure, then Eels got a bit of luck, we’ve lost players to injury and now it is looking very grim.
The eels would have looked at video and said we cant defend short drop outs.

Out coached.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Shades of 2020 all over again.

Missing a couple of players, the replacement players let the team down, injuries wrack up during the game and the referee is clearly following the Trent Robinson's 'attacking advantage allows you to throw forward passes' mumbo jumbo bullshit.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
What is the way forward? We are regularly hammered. We can't defend! No question about it. We can not defend. Our middle can not find territory. We can not control a game! Is it the coach? Is it the spine?
They decided the last game against the eels was the end of the season.

Active Now

• The Don
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • LittleDavey
  • FACTHUNT
  • Skyblues87
  • Santa
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.