vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
arthur on the bench for Parra looks like they are planning the failed idea of Brown at centre again.

I like this move. Hethrington and paliasia compliment each other better off the bench then jensen and paliasia.
But it means all our big gun middles are on the field starting again... Haas, Flegs and Jensen

Bench will need to bring impact, but who is going to?? (Kobe could, but he's getting **** all minutes on the field for whatever reason)

Bench:
- Turps
- Kobe
- Palasia
- Hosking

Jensen at lock doesn’t make much sense but it’s better than James.

Palasia is capable of a big numbers game, he's had a few earlier in the year. Hopefully he can bring another one off the bench.

Stats are ridiculous. Anyone who uses them is an idiot. I use the eye test and look at me, i'm a rugby league genius.
Stats are both critical and useless. Why? Context.

Context matters, just as it does in every day business. You can't optimise and extract the most value from processes on feel, but likewise, lacking context and detail, stats can overlook critical facets which make them either useless or counter-productive. Everything needs consideration. Stats are great to start asking "why". They are also great to highlight numeric performance differences that "gut feel" can't account for.

Bottomline, all of it matters. It just needs to be used effectively and with enough understanding.

Context matters, just as it does in every day business. You can't optimise and extract the most value from processes on feel, but likewise, lacking context and detail, stats can overlook critical facets which make them either useless or counter-productive. Everything needs consideration. Stats are great to start asking "why". They are also great to highlight numeric performance differences that "gut feel" can't account for.

Bottomline, all of it matters. It just needs to be used effectively and with enough understanding.
Correlation 2x

Can't decide if I want to watch this game or not😬
Kidding of course, I'll see every minute.

We have what it takes to own this game.
Here's to hope!
🤞🤞🤞

My biggest problem has always been they lack context.

Kev was tearing up a bit there with his speech when handing Reynolds the 250th jersey, didn't expect that

RK Stats Rd 1- 19
PE: 0.15
Error: 0.28
Missed Tackles: 1,14
RK Stats Rd 20-24:
PE: 0.66
Error: 0.33
Missed Tackles: 2

RK clearly on the decline according to selective stats. The stats don't lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • TimWhatley
  • broncs30
  • Financeguy
  • Spoon
  • Manofoneway
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • azza.79
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.