Lee: 1

Penalties:
Staggs: 2
Walters: 1
Flegler: 1
Mam: 1
Palasia: 1
Jensen: 1
Didn't the bench alone have 18 missed tackles?

BHQ looking for Foordy

mr-beam-waiting.gif
I want to laugh, but I was so right and never wanted to be so wrong.

Kevvie's inability to manage the squad is what has got us in this mess.

Look at them, they're fucking buggered. Not only that, but Kevvie dropping players and picking players who are performing worse than the players he dropped has contributed, as well.

Thanks for ruining this season for me, Kevvie.

Before a ball was kicked in Round 1, what was your expectation in terms of where we finish?

If it were top 4, you're as deluded as anyone else on here.

I have noticed for a number of weeks that we try to blow teams out of the water with globe trotter football. We don't like to get into a wreste and earn a win. Arey plays each pass like a winning pass. It's high stakes loser football. I'd like arey to kick for corners and grind out a win.

I wouldn’t even bother wasting money on becoming a member of this joke of a club

Before a ball was kicked in Round 1, what was your expectation in terms of where we finish?

The people that think the top 4 wasn't a realistic target need to educate themselves on the history of this game.

someone let us know about the presser will you.

That's the thing, there isn't anything going on. This isn't players revolting or the coach losing the dressing room.

It's just simply come down to bad coaching decisions at the wrong time of the season.
You don't allow 60 points one week then 53 points the next week for just bad coaching decisions.

The players ultimately decide who wins or loses. Losing by those massive margins tells me the players aren't happy or something is going on behind the scenes.

Kev was jovial in the pregame interview and mentioned that we just "put the result against Melbourne in the bin" - such ignorance towards poor results isn't going to benefit the team in any way. And it immediately happened again.
That’s a sack offence right there! Imagine getting flogged in war and saying yeah nah it’s in the bin carry on!

pull your head out of your fucking behind.

I saw both trials and we were diabolical. You told me to pull my head in. I'll tell you now, pull your head out of your ass mate.

16 years without a title - You lucky bastard!
After nearly 20 years of season membership, that is officially my last game as a season member. In my second year as membership we won a comp, and it’s basically been down hill ever since.

I’d like to say I will be back, but I won’t be. This is the end of the line. To take a positive out of the game, I did walk away a winner.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Hurrijo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Morkel
  • rj9
  • TimWhatley
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • bert_lifts
  • Rookie Alan
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behold
  • theshed
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.