Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Before a ball was kicked in Round 1, what was your expectation in terms of where we finish?

If it were top 4, you're as deluded as anyone else on here.
Where were the cowboys expected to finish?

this is 100% coaching compounded by a couple of very over paid middle players and a centre.

I just don’t understand how we go from winning games on the trot. Down troops but put in amazing games based on defence. To how we have been playing pretty much since after that last eels game. How just how?. What has changed our heads since then.
Our defense was shit in that game too. Parra were just hopeless and our attack on song. Parra scored several soft tries with one or two disallowed due to technicalities, not due to playing well.

Storm game in Melbourne our defense was ok. That was when it fell to pieces though.

Even so, we were conceding the most meters per set of all the top teams. Our defense has not been top quality all year save for some great goal line defense in some games.

Until this team gets good line speed. Stops teams marching 60m a set, we're never going to get close in big games.

Locky just got owned by Freddy of all people. Locky said the Eels cant get into the grind with the likes of Penrith and Melbourne, and Freddy tells him they have beaten them every time they played them.

Cobbo putting his hand up to not play speaks volumes. Kevvie couldn’t even answer the question why properly. What other winger has done this? I mean Ezra is 19 and playing in a way more intense position so why isn’t he being rested?
Yeah this absolutely reeked for me. I’ve never ever heard a player do this, let alone a spring chicken like Selwyn.
Reckon a person might think differently if something dreadful happened, you know like Greeny. Whatever is happening with Cobbo, not our business.

8th to 6th. This side is capable but we are being poorly coached and we are being let down by our big name, big money players like Staggs and Haas too often.
Both players trying to play other clubs to up their price, one already has.

the other is still trying and isn’t even worth a pinch of salt….currently very much overpaid.

Locky just got owned by Freddy of all people. Locky said the Eels cant get into the grind with the likes of Penrith and Melbourne, and Freddy tells him they have beaten them every time they played them.
Lol. Sad for Locky when even Gallen offers 10x more

Its a worry when you are hearing people like Locky saying Patty will fix up a lot of the problems. I know he is a God playing football, but i dont think he can single handedly turn this whole team around.
Wow Wolfie unblocked me just as I’m exiting. Goodbye Wolfie.

You don't allow 60 points one week then 53 points the next week for just bad coaching decisions.

The players ultimately decide who wins or loses. Losing by those massive margins tells me the players aren't happy or something is going on behind the scenes.
Agreed. The coach doesn’t miss tackles, make stupid mistakes and give away blatant penalties.

Thinking about it, it doesnt say a lot for our forward pack if we fall apart without 1 player.

More to it than that. Haas put the cue straight in the rack as soon as he was torn a new one earlier in the year. He expected a payday and got a smack in the mouth from all and sundry instead.

Active Now

• Astro
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.