/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Fifita Brilliance 1 - Eels 0

This side will go nowhere against the top 5 playing bash and barge football. It's just the most negative, counter productive style of football imaginable. It's also time we stopped the defensive lapses where we stand and watch the attack run.

Last edited:

This side will go nowhere against the top 5 playing bash and barge football. It's just the most negative, counter productive style of football imaginable. It's also time we stopped the defensive lapses where we stand and watch the attack run.

We have issues locking up the ball too. Teams look like Harlem globetrotters every week against us with their offloads.

I feel we got away with that but we probably just deserved it. Fifita is a monster.

We need to sort out our bench imo because I thought it was used poorly tonight. Don't think we can afford to carry a player on the bench who won't get used

Get Turps in there at 9 and we WILL compete. TPJ, there's our fairytale right there and I hope the club is playing it up to the team to get him a couple of games this year. Kinda disappointed Boyd didn't go on with the job in the last segment of the game, he was doing well.

So....where's all this footage of Thaiday. Didn't see any comments in the 2nd half, did 9 cut him off?

Did it without TPJ, Turpin and Joffa. Add those 3 and wooshka

Totally agree.
The "faster" we have actual halves managing the game, attacking structures the better we'll be.

I honestly don’t know who is better out of Fifita or haas.

What I do know is we’re going to have the best players in their positions locked down for the next decade.
I know, the future is promising. Next year is going to be insane.

We might even make it to week 2 of the finals this year which will be an unarguable improvement from last year. Go Siebs!!!!!!!!!!!

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Culhwch
  • Manifesto
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.