Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Seibold is a great coach

I will actually bite.

I said before this season that a potato could coach this team to the finals, and that’s what I think is going to happen.

We have a freakishly talented team and despite winning tonight the season has been massively disappointing.

Special mention to Darius tonight.
Played a fantastic first 60mins or so, got quiet after that, but competed in just about everything that came his way.

He’s been copping it from all quarters, me included, but he thoroughly deserves kudos this week.

Keep going like that Darius and shut us haters up - I couldn’t be happier to be wrong!

I will actually bite.

I said before this season that a potato could coach this team to the finals, and that’s what I think is going to happen.

We have a freakishly talented team and despite winning tonight the season has been massively disappointing.
Making the finals is all that Bennett ever did in his second stint with us. Argue that all you fucking want but it's a stone cold fact.

I'm struggling to fathom how good both Haas and Fifita will become. Both absolute animals and only 19/20 yo. These guys could be anything.

Don’t get too carried away, they haven’t won anything yet. You might upset Gorden Tallis with those comments.

We look great when we offload. We did it once and worked a treat then didn't do it for the rest of the game. We need to get a bit more adventurous with the ball to break the defensive line up a bit then shift it to Fifita with a bit of broken field.

That’s where we miss TPJ a lot.

You could also see late in that second half there were opportunities to shift the ball or play second phase to try and turn the tide but the players were too timid to try it in fear of making an error. Boys have to show a bit more confidence in themselves especially when we have a 2 of the best young forwards in the game who just run through teams with absolute ease

Could not watch the game as I was at work.

Can anyone give me the highlights? Also, how was O'Sullivan?

EDIT: Off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Cut the insults.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon we are. We'll beat the Bulldogs next week and either face the Eels or the Bunnies the following, depending whether we finish 7th or 8th. We'll finish 7th, if we beat the Bulldogs and the Sharks drop a game, or lose to the Bulldogs and the Sharks drop 2 games, and the Tigers and Panthers both lose a game.

Bet your house the NRL will try and set up a Souths vs Broncos 5 vs 8 final next Friday fortnight.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.