Round 24 - Broncos vs Knights - Post Match Discussion

Well, you could start by watching what really happened.

Slipped out of his hand? Really?

Looked to me like Cuthbo deliberately passed the ball to a support runner who over ran the ball. Nothing to do with the conditions. Just bad luck and bad timing.

I did watch it several times, to me it looked like it slipped out of his hand. He started to through it to the man and then his fingers slipped off and changed the direction. But I'm not going to argue about it.

In either case there is obviously a reason both teams off loading only a few times

Well, you could start by watching what really happened.

Slipped out of his hand? Really?

Looked to me like Cuthbo deliberately passed the ball to a support runner who over ran the ball. Nothing to do with the conditions. Just bad luck and bad timing.

Good tackle by Glenn forced him back as he passed. Threw the support runner and his pass off

10382288_10152644511334631_6048388079669881187_o.jpg

Thanks SF for this picture . It clearly demonstrates how risky Barbas's flashy one hand put downs are. Would hate to see a try disallowed in the next few weeks from one of these gone wrong.

Thanks SF for this picture . It clearly demonstrates how risky Barbas's flashy one hand put downs are. Would hate to see a try disallowed in the next few weeks from one of these gone wrong.
It's a still frame, maybe that hand is on the way up after scoring?

It's a still frame, maybe that hand is on the way up after scoring?

I've had a look, that was the put down. Not after it.

He came extremely close to screwing it up. Fortunately, he had fingers on the ball.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Allo
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.