Round 24 - Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
tap and go here ... c'mon wake up

I've decided I'm to blame for this game as soon as I sat down to watch the game we made our first mistake and we were terrible.

ABC commentry is b***hing about the refs favouring the Broncos.

Can't believe the amount of offloads we are going for. On a wet night. Hilarious!

I've decided I'm to blame for this game as soon as I sat down to watch the game we made our first mistake and we were terrible.

ABC commentry is b***hing about the refs favouring the Broncos.

the broncos are favouring the knights

12/20 sets.

Considering we were 7/7 that is woeful.

Admittedly they haven't done much better in that department.

Crap half, should be well in control, this is shaping as one of those games we keep the others in it with mistakes then they score in the last minute situations.

Ok who am I banning for the rest of this game :)

Josh McGuire has turned into a machine over the last month.. Love your work big show

Crap half, should be well in control, this is shaping as one of those games we keep the others in it with mistakes then they score in the last minute situations.
Feels like some our early games this year. Although we won most of those, we just made it hard for ourselves.

Hopefully we score first and play smart.

Josh McGuire has turned into a machine over the last month.. Love your work big show
Should he get the other starting spot when Hannant returns or is it better to rotate them?

I was critical of his stats (per gametime) last week, but he has nearly matched those already.

Last edited:
I think we're actually playing well, we're just letting ourselves down with one silly play per set.

ABC reckons Griffin was impressed with the first half.

Newcastle are down to 15.

I'm just being faceitious.

Although I'm not wrong about you only appearing when we're not playing well, always making dramatic statements and then disappearing.

Griffin could take positives out of 56-0 losing scoreline.

(and I'd find negatives in the opposite)

Yeah.

But to be fair you'd keep the boys honest if we won 100-6 user.

Good to see te'o back he looks pretty cautious still IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ivanhungryjak
  • scobie
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.