Round 24 - Broncos vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just being faceitious.

Although I'm not wrong about you only appearing when we're not playing well, always making dramatic statements and then disappearing.

some of you people on this forum are ridiculous - like kindergarten children - and its why a lot of other people on this forum are fed up .. ffs it's a Broncos FORUM not a Broncos love-in .. If the team does something good I'll call it good, if the team does something bad I'll call it bad

deal with it

Something in the water up in Newcastle..
CRAP

You never seem to say anything positive Shark.

Hodges could be gone, massive blow. Hope for the best with that one

McGuire copped a hand in his face from Gillett and Hodges has done his hammy again...

Geeze why did they play Hodges.. There were reports he twanged his hammy during the week. Griffin is usually very cautious so I'm shocked they played him.

Especially given the med staff seemed to believe he has a ceiling on how much activity he can handle, and that ceiling had or was about to have been exceeded.

Huge tackle from Macca

McG is a legend.

.. and they take him off.

****e yeah ! Get that up ya Knights get that up ya refs !

Abc commentary: Oh no Broncos take an intercept er I mean ...oh....yay. MULLEN, STIGG CHASING DOWN....and...the Broncos...have gone 90m...what a blow for the Knights...*sigh*

Hell yeah. Tyvm Newcastle.

Abc commentary: Oh no Broncos take an intercept er I mean ...oh....yay. MULLEN, STIGG CHASING DOWN....and...the Broncos...have gone 90m...what a blow for the Knights...*sigh*

And thats the unbiased version LOL

Woohoo! Parker managed to kick a conversion!

It's ridiculous isn't it GC? I haven't tuned into a Broncos ABC game for awhile and honestly I wish I hadn't.

But seriously, I'm the Knights best charm tonight.

Is that Warren Ryan?? They are so biased on the abc

It's ridiculous isn't it GC? I haven't tuned into a Broncos ABC game for awhile and honestly I wish I hadn't.

But seriously, I'm the Knights best charm tonight.

Mate I don't know why I do it but everytime I tune into a Broncos game deadset they are the most biased commentators I have ever heard, much worse then anything channel 9's produce and thats saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Porthoz
  • Spooky1013
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.