Round 24 Discussion

This is the set for Manly.

I think they'll score.

Knock on!

Gee, they were looking likely until Matai bobbled the loose pass.

Well done to Parramatta.

**** yes! I'm so fucking happy!!!

You’ll hear a tremendous roar go up as Parra takes the field,
Just look at the blue and gold of the mighty Eels,
Their running out so big and strong and kicking up their heels,
If you want to see how footballs played then come and see the Eels,
Quick goes the ball from man to man,
Their strong in the tackle and sure with their hands,
They play it hard and fast that’s the only way to win,
And when they score a try you will hear the fans all sing,
Good on ya Parra your brave and bold your mighty good and true blue and worth your weight in gold and when we see the other side slowly start to yield we raise our voices to the sky and glorify the Eels!

PARRA!

St George aren't home and hosed just yet.

They still have to win their next two games against the Gold Coast Titans and Wests Tigers to confirm their spots. While it's an easier run home than Manly, who have Sydney and Cronulla, St George cannot afford to put in another performance like they did on Thursday and expect to win.

They're certainly in the box seat, but like Parramatta last year, I wouldn't be surprised to see them bow out on a whimper.

Worst game of NRL I've ever witnessed, can't believe I sat through it all, ruined my perfect tipping week as well, ****ing Raiders.

27 Errors, 16 Penalties, 30 Missed Tackles.

The Penrith V Paramatta game just recently in Darwin was so poor it made that game look like an Origin game. That game was far worse IMO.

Yep.

And how does Luke Kelly get picked in first grade, anywhere?

Agreed he is a spud but he is only just filling in for Sandow. I don't expect him to hold a spot next year, if they don't go with a Norman/Foran partnership they are retards

The Penrith V Paramatta game just recently in Darwin was so poor it made that game look like an Origin game. That game was far worse IMO.

Agreed he is a spud but he is only just filling in for Sandow. I don't expect him to hold a spot next year, if they don't go with a Norman/Foran partnership they are retards

I know he is just filling in, but surely there is someone in the club that is a better option

You’ll hear a tremendous roar go up as Parra takes the field,
Just look at the blue and gold of the mighty Eels,
Their running out so big and strong and kicking up their heels,
If you want to see how footballs played then come and see the Eels,
Quick goes the ball from man to man,
Their strong in the tackle and sure with their hands,
They play it hard and fast that’s the only way to win,
And when they score a try you will hear the fans all sing,
Good on ya Parra your brave and bold your mighty good and true blue and worth your weight in gold and when we see the other side slowly start to yield we raise our voices to the sky and glorify the Eels!

PARRA!
I know that when the scum loses, it's motive for celebration, but this is just... sick. :thefinger:

Ricky Stuart really us a joke of a coach, excusing a poor performance because of a bad call against you the previous week is just PATHETIC. How this guy keeps getting clubs to offer him big money to coach them is beyond my understanding

STUART: “WE HAD OUR SEASON STOLEN FROM US” | Rugby League Week

Hahahahahhahahahah!!! Only Sticky.

“If I ever excuse a loss, I’ll excuse that one today".

And that one a couple of weeks ago. And those ones at the start of the year. And the 4-5 each previous year. Fucking joke, no wonder he never improves nor do his teams.

Storm are off their game tonight. Knights have played well in patches but keep inviting the Storm back into it. So far, they haven't been able to convert.

And that would have been game over if Gidley just caught that ball..

Nice bit of play. Storm defence really opened up too easily there.

Tyrone Roberts outplayed Cooper Cronk. What a crazy old world we live in.

Storm were really off their game. ... none of their pet plays were paying off...but their defense was shocking...very un-Storm like.

Credit to the Knights though, they were right on their game and played their best 80 minutes for the year IMO.

It'll be interesting to see how the Storm rebound in their final two games....

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Griffo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Redux
  • The True King
  • Fatboy
  • thenry
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.