Round 24 Discussion

When was the spear tackle? I haven't left the couch and I can't recall it?

Was early in the contest when the Gold Coast were inside Eels territory. It was one of those tackles that started ugly but it ended up being OK. 10 years ago it would have been barely worth a penalty, these days it'll probably be a Grade 1 if that. Given his record, I doubt he misses a week and if does sit out, it'll probably be because of his hammies/knee.

The Eels have been toying with the Titans all evening and the only reason it isn't 30-0 is because the last tackle options have been abysmal from the Eels. French has been a passenger all evening and the Eels attack has been very pedestrian, no surprise that their two tries came on the back of forwards taking on the defensive line and just rolling over. If I'm Brad Arthur I'm patting the forwards on the back for their effort and getting in the ears of the backs. Jennings and Radradra need more quality ball and Smith needs to involve himself in this second half.

You know what? I would love to sign Alvaro.

He is a quality prop IMO. Really good leg drive and hard to bring down.

He's really matured into a fine player at the Eels.

He was the Broncos brightest prospect of that '93 class but there was a logjam ahead of him at that time and he was one of those players that needed to wait until they were 22-23 before they hit their straps.

If he wanted to return 'home' then I'd be happy to have him.

The Eels would be silly to release him though. With Alvaro and Brown they've got two quality engine room players who can compliment some skillful players coming through.

Was early in the contest when the Gold Coast were inside Eels territory. It was one of those tackles that started ugly but it ended up being OK. 10 years ago it would have been barely worth a penalty, these days it'll probably be a Grade 1 if that. Given his record, I doubt he misses a week and if does sit out, it'll probably be because of his hammies/knee.

From what I saw the tackle was fine until French lifted his legs, but I'm sort of tuned out because the game is shit house.

How was that not a knock-on?

That's a pathetic decision from the bunker
That was a knock on every day of the week
Just because the Titans are already losing by a big margin doesn't mean you make those stupid decisions

Forget the generalisations, the sooner Patten is stood down as a video referee, the better the code will be.

Hadley was giving to Archer and the refs for that call ... disgraceful decision

**** the Titans have no fucking idea in attack. Both the halves are useless
Refs trying to give the Titans some calls to make up for that blatant knock on try

Scary thing is that's it's the Titans v Bulldogs next week
**** that's going to be an absolute bludger of a game. I feel sorry for both sets of fans next week cause no one else is going to watch it

Since when do 9 have Saturday footy before finals

Scary thing is that's it's the Titans v Bulldogs next week
**** that's going to be an absolute bludger of a game. I feel sorry for both sets of fans next week cause no one else is going to watch it

The very first nil all game?

**** the Titans. Hope they keep getting smashed.

Is off the bicep a knock on? I actually think that one was ok

Active Now

• Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.