Round 24 Discussion

Warriors look good in attack. Not so sure about the D yet

Nope, warriors are lazy sliding. Terrible effort in D. Kearney was a defensive coach wasn't he? I don't understand how a new coach can go to a struggling club after learning from Wayne and not start with the Bennett philosophy of "defense wins games". My God, what is the lifestyle like in NZ that people just lose all drive? Is it super chill or just super hectic?

Their intensity has been fairly good in this game. See how long it lasts. Taken a while but Foran finally seems interested by the way he is playing

Their intensity has been fairly good in this game. See how long it lasts. Taken a while but Foran finally seems interested by the way he is playing

Given the cap issues at the Dogs, maybe he's a touch worried about his contract next year...

Great pass by the Souths centre, to the guy in the first row with no winger there.

God Mannering has been such a solid player. One of my favourite ever players

RTS is gonna destroy me in SuperCoach the prick

He is coming back from an ACL. I don't know if he has been that bad. He never stops trying. I didn't understand him being the C. Way too much pressure. Let the bloke breathe and get back to playing his best.

Rabbitohs lucky to get that second penalty, otherwise they lost a hell of a lot of metres from missing that goal.

Taking it again, right in front, close no excuses for missing this if he does.

He is coming back from an ACL. I don't know if he has been that bad. He never stops trying. I didn't understand him being the C. Way too much pressure. Let the bloke breathe and get back to playing his best.
He has been terrible since going to warriors. No idea how to tackle. No direction in attack. Poor options. He was great at Roosters as a finisher.

He has been terrible since going to warriors. No idea how to tackle. No direction in attack. Poor options. He was great at Roosters as a finisher.

I put it down to him doing his ACL. Nobody ever comes back the same. He has been very good the last few weeks. Never doesn't get involved. He had a slow start but that is understandable. He also played behind one of the best packs in the comp of the Roosters. Warriors have one of the worst forward packs

I put it down to him doing his ACL. Nobody ever comes back the same. He has been very good the last few weeks. Never doesn't get involved. He had a slow start but that is understandable. He also played behind one of the best packs in the comp of the Roosters. Warriors have one of the worst forward packs
Yeah, this is all true. I just think he isn't anywhere near as good as he was made out to be at the Roosters. He has a huge step and is fast. But other than that he isn't anything special.

Even before his ACL injury, it seemed like teams had figured him out positionally and he was beginning to get caught out against the better sides. It was always an issue in his game, but it didn't become prevalent until that Melbourne Storm Qualifying Final in 2015. For a time, it seemed like a lot of teams had figured him out and then he did his ACL against the Bulldogs and the jury has been out on him since.

I wonder if Tuivasa-Sheck will re-sign next year? The Warriors need a clean out and RTS probably needs a fresh-start in oh I don't know...Canterbury.

Sorry for the spoilers.

Active Now

• porouian
  • Broncorob
  • MrMoore
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.