Round 24 Discussion

Sticky and the Raiders walking off to an early off season while Milf delivers a MOTM performance to keep us in 2nd place.

So satisfying it hurts

Knew Canberra overachieved last year.

I'm also mad that Griffin is somehow on an arsey 7 game win streak. What a fucking easy draw they got, and it doesn't get any harder with Dragons and Manly next up. Wins over Tigers, Titans, Bulldogs, Warriors, Cowboys(1/2 a team missing), Manly and Raiders(Brain explosion team). Fucking overrated. Lol@Penriff fans talking their shit team up. Play a top 4 team and get smashed ffs.

Freddy just said Brenko Lee was in Brisbane the other day. Might be looking at him as a replacement for Moga.

Hoppa's passing game on point down that right edge.

Why wasn't Montoya forced from the field for a HIA ...

Stats down from a high shot, then scores that set.

Why wasn't Montoya forced from the field for a HIA ...

Stats down from a high shot, then scores that set.
He has left for the HIA after scoring a try ...

This system is a joke. Need to be run independently of clubs

Manly really misuse Shaun Lane and they hardly give him enough ball

Lol Manly are fucking done. They are incredibly lazy out there and it's just a matter of time until the Bulldogs break them wide open.

Manly = myth...

See the Manly centre running around like a chook with its head cut off...

Haha, Manly are having a fucking shocker!

Dogs look to be on top, but could still go either way I reckon.

Surely that tackle was complete?

Edit: Doesn't matter, he lost it.

Knew Canberra overachieved last year.

I'm also mad that Griffin is somehow on an arsey 7 game win streak. What a fucking easy draw they got, and it doesn't get any harder with Dragons and Manly next up. Wins over Tigers, Titans, Bulldogs, Warriors, Cowboys(1/2 a team missing), Manly and Raiders(Brain explosion team). Fucking overrated. Lol@Penriff fans talking their shit team up. Play a top 4 team and get smashed ffs.

Panthers have a pretty damn good side. A very good young spine, and some quality in the backs and the forwards. If they had a a decent coach no one would really be too surprised IMO.

The day I need big fantasy scores from Uate and T.Trobevic they go shit

Des must be shitting his pants, the tanking plan is failing.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Dee
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.