Round 24 Discussion

Ceased watching after the Cows got three pens in the first two minutes.

One more try and the Eels won’t be able to win to comp....oh wait they’ll win something-the spoon! :zpong:

It took Takairangi 63 seconds to get off the field.

63 fucking seconds. And still nothing is being done by the NRL to stop this nonsense of players taking their sweet ass time to get off the field.

Only Darius Boyd can get away with catching a bomb while falling on his ass, young fella

NQ have looked a lot better since Jordan McLean returned from injury. Good player.

NQ have looked a lot better since Jordan McLean returned from injury. Good player.

True, I didn't rate him particularly highly before, I always seem to be against players who play for Australia before their state. He's been really good since coming back though. He's not the only one though, Matt Scott has been playing well too, and he was pretty shit in the first half of the year.

looks like the Rabbitohs peaked too early

We should make a play at AJ Brimson, the Tits are surely out of cash with the amount of blokes they have on stupid money.

LOL Slater gets away with shoulder charging a player off the ball. Classic storm.

looks like the Rabbitohs peaked too early

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

DlbbNmTU4AE2ZXs.jpg:large

Raiders remind me of us this year, only less successful. You just don't know what you are going to get. I can see us mirroring them and beating the Roosters (then losing to Manly).

Taylor is so, so bad. I will lose my shit if they lose Brimson because of him.

When Ricky Stuart learns that he should instruct his players to go out and have fun EARLY in the season he will have a formidable team. Still hasn't worked it out. If he didn't load them up so much and let them play a bit of kiwi football he'd be playing finals. Hope it doesn't happen.

There are two rules that really need to be changed in the off-season.

1. The advantage rule. It's ridiculous that you can play on after picking up a knock on and will keep the ball even if you play on and lose it because they haven't gone 10 metres. They really need to change that. If you play on, that's your advantage played straight away.
2. If a player wants to make a voluntary tackle, the defending team should be allowed to pick them up and drag them over the sideline or the in-goal. Either that, or the player making the voluntary tackle is to be penalized.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Browny
  • Morkel
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • ezpz
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Dony Eliakim
  • broncs30
  • NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • Manlyman
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.