Round 24 Discussion

Pea heart effort from Hunt in defence there.

When was the last time Hunt has gone on the blind side? I remember how fucking good he was there, that was 90% of his arsenal in 2014 and 2015.

If Newcastle beat Drags next week and Dogs do a number on Sharks
**** we could make it to 4th

What a pea hearted passenger. Could he look any less interested?

Nope, and I don’t feel an ounce of pity for him. He had the opportunity to stay he and get paid what he was worth (arguably more than his worth) and keep the partnership with Milford, but he chased the money and he can eat all the dicks.

1.2 mill to stop the end of year fade outside and it gets worse.
Bird is officially the second worst buy of the year now.

As critical as I have been on Kodi this season, I'd still want him at halfback then Hunt.

Even if we don't go all the way this year, the experience at leading the side has been vital for Milf's development. He's on another level compared to Hunt at the moment, and I'm happy the he isn't being talked up deluxe in the media (he would be if he played for a Sydney side).

Last edited:
To be honest, if all that was required of Hunt was to do the same thing Kodi does, he'd probably be going well too. Barely any kicking, stay on the right edge 95% of the time and sometimes chime in as a second receiver on the left.

Hear that crowd, wow he is absolutely shattered mentally.
Excellent. He'd be on top of the world now if he turned around at the start of season 2016 and told the world how shattered he was, how disappointed he was and how he felt that he'd let his team mates down. In other words taken ownership. Exposed the wound, been totally open about it and said, that was my **** up and I'm going to do my best to learn from it. Let it scab over and scar up.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.