Round 24 Discussion

Worse than ever. So bad that I *almost* hope the dragons get a new coach to help the poor bugger out.

2014-2015 Ben Hunt was incredible. It’s really such a shame he’s dwindled so much. Super league might be the tonic he needs

The Andre the Giant discussion was something else.

It started with Joey making a loose reference towards rock n wrestling (80s WWF Wrestling) with the Junkyard Dog (which seemed loose, JYD didn't really do German Suplexes, he'd do crawling head-butts). Sterlo tried to talk it down only for Freddy to ask Joey if he had seen the Andre the Giant doco. He then started going through his time in the WWF when the Dragons forced a turn-over and Sterlo could shut him up.

In fairness to Freddy, it is a pretty good doco.

I remember now

B773DCDA EEB1 45DA 8822 65AD748E457E

Anyone else see the try scored by Hymel Hunt against Titans?

It got me wondering if Kallum Watkins is another over hyped SuperLeague flop or if his performances so far are just a by-product of playing for a poorly coached side.

It got me wondering if Kallum Watkins is another over hyped SuperLeague flop or if his performances so far are just a by-product of playing for a poorly coached side.

Flop I reckon. When was the last Super League back that was actually successful here?

That was just about the worst tackle attempt I’ve ever seen. Only Cartwright might have been worse in recent times. They are a rabble. So is Ben Hunt he was deadset shocking yesterday.

One thing was clear lately, this is a two horse race.

Manly are done without Trbojevic and they didn't have much of a chance anyway. Raiders don't have the halves. Wighton's lack of awareness and inexperience is going to cost them and Sezer is not good enough to compensate for that. Rabbitohs aren't strong enough and neither are the rest of the teams.

One thing was clear lately, this is a two horse race.

Manly are done without Trbojevic and they didn't have much of a chance anyway. Raiders don't have the halves. Wighton's lack of awareness and inexperience is going to cost them and Sezer is not good enough to compensate for that. Rabbitohs aren't strong enough and neither are the rest of the teams.
So it's just Melbourne and the Broncos?

Active Now

• Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.