LIVE Round 24 Discussion

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Could the tigers and sharks get done for match fixing if they collude to play out a draw next week?
Yes if they can be proven to have colluded. But as a loss would sink either team that would involve a lot of trust and I'm not sure how you could make that look plausible across 90 minutes. That being said, if scores are level in the 70+th minute I can see both team kicking to the corner instead of risking the 7 tackle restart from a missed field goal, which wouldn't count as match fixing.

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Tigers knock the ball out of Dragons hands, clear penalty, Fittler calls it a dropped ball and talks about the Andre the giant special he watched.
Yep , that happened.

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Yes if they can be proven to have colluded. But as a loss would sink either team that would involve a lot of trust and I'm not sure how you could make that look plausible across 90 minutes. That being said, if scores are level in the 70+th minute I can see both team kicking to the corner instead of risking the 7 tackle restart from a missed field goal, which wouldn't count as match fixing.
Yep, that's the most likely scenario I guess. Neither team wants to risk losing and knowing they don't have to win just coast the last bit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter