Round 24 Discussion

Aaron Woods' defence is non-existent. Graham was seen reeling out of a tackle holding his forearm.

So I wonder if the NRL can alter the game order for next week.
If Sharks win today and so do Tigers then we lose to the dogs the Sharks can rest players or throw the game agains the tigers to get us out of the way.

Shit passes from dummy half. Why don’t teams set a wall right next to the ruck when going for a field goal, would that be illegal?

Another game the Sharks have lost after scoring more tries

**** yeah. Nothing is easy but **** yeah.
We are 99 % certain of going through and Gallen loses his last game at Shark park.
Sharks continue their run of scoring more tries and losing and we don't have to cheer saints.
Sunday arvo just took a turn for the better.

Could the tigers and sharks get done for match fixing if they collude to play out a draw next week?

Yeah that's the only way we get rolled. Its be kind of obvious

Could the tigers and sharks get done for match fixing if they collude to play out a draw next week?
Yes if they can be proven to have colluded. But as a loss would sink either team that would involve a lot of trust and I'm not sure how you could make that look plausible across 90 minutes. That being said, if scores are level in the 70+th minute I can see both team kicking to the corner instead of risking the 7 tackle restart from a missed field goal, which wouldn't count as match fixing.

Tigers knock the ball out of Dragons hands, clear penalty, Fittler calls it a dropped ball and talks about the Andre the giant special he watched.
Yep , that happened.

Yes if they can be proven to have colluded. But as a loss would sink either team that would involve a lot of trust and I'm not sure how you could make that look plausible across 90 minutes. That being said, if scores are level in the 70+th minute I can see both team kicking to the corner instead of risking the 7 tackle restart from a missed field goal, which wouldn't count as match fixing.
Yep, that's the most likely scenario I guess. Neither team wants to risk losing and knowing they don't have to win just coast the last bit

Active Now

• Foordy
  • PETERN
  • Mustafur
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • kman
  • Brocko
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • kiwi2
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Porthoz
  • leon.bott
  • sooticus
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.