Round 24 - Panthers vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gillett is awesome when he runs out of the line.

Can we please boo them off the field. Something needs to be done about this team

Remember that time when I started a thread saying Thaiday should be sacked.

Easily the the most woeful display of refereeing , broncs aren't playing that well either but they deserve to lose fairly. Disgraceful!

Horrible 2nd half. Hunt is not up to it.

Dead-set :laugh: at the Panthers having the gall to accuse Kahu of being a diver.

As I said after the Eels game, against a better side we were in trouble, tonight highlights that, where the Eels found ways to bomb opportunities the Panthers pounced and they weren't even that great at times, just when they needed to be.

As bad as the refs have been we had our season on the line tonight and we defend like that. It pretty much sums up our effort this year, soft when it matters most.

Surely griffin has to come under review. Its only fair.

Yeah play the halfback blame game, feel free to judge him already.. I'll be sure to ignore any of your future comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's a sign of how terrible we have come.

Thaiday plays one good game and gets a free pass for the rest of the year.

Hunt plays two good games in a row and now everything is all fixed for our halves going forward.

Hoffman played one good game last week and now we don't need Barba.

Disgraceful. You can't defend like that and expect to win. Pathetic defense.

It is painful watching thaiday play. Hes so useless. How is he the captain of the broncos? Why is he an origin player

36 missed tackles according to Wally, that'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Redux
  • broncs30
  • marw
  • Strop
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.