Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Also if we do get the home final it will be on Sunday afternoon as Suncorp is booked on Saturday night for rugby. Could be a rematch of Rd 18 V Warriors Sunday game where they pumped us.

Ok thanks for the replies everyone.

Hope we get a home final, would like to go and watch us.

I just hope we keep playing like last week all the way through.

Also if we do get the home final it will be on Sunday afternoon as Suncorp is booked on Saturday night for rugby. Could be a rematch of Rd 18 V Warriors Sunday game where they pumped us.

Dont say that. Stay positive, it helps.

Highly unlikely but we are still a chance of making 4th if the Dogs pummel the Sharks like they did with the Dragqueens, Knights beating said Dragqueens (with wonder boy $1.2 mil flopping worst than a fish out of water). Melbourne should comfortably kill off Panathers (also we put 50 on them so their chances of winning are gone).

I want a 40+ flogging of Manly to really screw up Barrett’s last game.

I know somebody said it on the night but it seems to have been ignored by the media - Napa was never on side.

My mate, Sharkies supporter said they don't get a home final due to their grounds not being up to standard.

Should've pumped a few PED's into the turf at Shark Park.

It's generally the Cronulla go-to when things aren't up to standard.

What he meant to say was, it could be a replay of when we played the Warriors in the 2011 home qualifier and we pumped them 40-11. Manu Dropavei had once of his comical bests.......

Last edited:
I know somebody said it on the night but it seems to have been ignored by the media - Napa was never on side.
Yes, I did point it out as oddly enough as I watched the game live I was thinking run at Napa and draw a penalty for the offside. In fact I think McCullough did run at him knowing that. I was amazed that the dumb ***** commentating never mentioned it as it was blatantly obvious.

Hey, does anyone know EXACTLY what TPJ did in the second minute that brought on the charge he received ? I watched the tackle a few times and it seemed regulation but at a stretch it could have been a half pie shoulder charge or even a slight knee when getting off the tackled player but I can't be sure.

In 2016 we were put on Friday night. So we will likely get a Friday night game again instead of Sunday.

Hey, does anyone know EXACTLY what TPJ did in the second minute that brought on the charge he received ? I watched the tackle a few times and it seemed regulation but at a stretch it could have been a half pie shoulder charge or even a slight knee when getting off the tackled player but I can't be sure.

He's come in with the knee after the tackle was completed. That's what he was charged for.

Well he needs to cut that shit out of his game especially this close to the finals and who he plays for.

Not being negative just saying it could be a rematch as in same team same time same day (Sundays very rare for us). Broncos to make amends for last time if it happens. Friday would suit us better as far as a familiar time slot but I don’t think it will happen considering it will only be a 5 day turn around for us and NRL usually have the top 4 play the first 2 games

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Bish
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • broncos4life
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncotville
  • bert_lifts
  • Nerd
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.