Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

When Napa knocked out Macca, the commentators were literally talking about his identical tackle on Sims and then boom, he does it again to Macca.

Napa has accepted the charge and entered an early guilty plea.

He will be out for 3 weeks.

If the Roosters win the first week of the finals, he won't be back unless the Roosters make the GF.

Napa has accepted the charge and entered an early guilty plea.

He will be out for 3 weeks.

If the Roosters win the first week of the finals, he won't be back unless the Roosters make the GF.

Does anyone know what the situation is with JWH and how long he is out for? They are weak in the forwards in any event. but with those two out, even more so.

Does anyone know what the situation is with JWH and how long he is out for? They are weak in the forwards in any event. but with those two out, even more so.
Back next week I read.

Back next week I read.
He had a broken rib didn't he? Those fuckers are tender for weeks... I was surprised when they were saying he might have played against the Broncos. He won't be at his best.

So how do we get a home final its if we beat manly and which other teams need to win or loose?

He had a broken rib didn't he? Those fuckers are tender for weeks... I was surprised when they were saying he might have played against the Broncos. He won't be at his best.

Thaiday would have feasted on those ribs.

So how do we get a home final its if we beat manly and which other teams need to win or loose?

We only need one of the Panthers or Dragons to lose and to win by more than the warriors do.

Ideally both panthers and dragons lose and the warriors win. That'll have us in 5th place playing the dragons at home.

My mate, Sharkies supporter said they don't get a home final due to their grounds not being up to standard.

If we beat Manly and Warriors also win we need to have a better diff than the Warriors to finish above them . But to get home semi we also need Panthers to lose. If Panthers win then our next hope is Dragons lose. The are 13 better on diff at mom so if they lost by 6 we would need to win by 8 to overtake them.
In a nutshell if everything goes out way we could get fifth. If everyone wins including us we could finish eigth. Priority is to finish above Warriors. Dont want a trip to Auckland.

If we beat Manly and Warriors also win we need to have a better diff than the Warriors to finish above them . But to get home semi we also need Panthers to lose. If Panthers win then our next hope is Dragons lose. The are 13 better on diff at mom so if they lost by 6 we would need to win by 8 to overtake them.
In a nutshell if everything goes out way we could get fifth. If everyone wins including us we could finish eigth. Priority is to finish above Warriors. Dont want a trip to Auckland.
Panthers and Dragons are equal with us at the moment, so if either loses we just have to win by any amount to pass them.

I'd preferably want to avoid both the Warriors and Storm all together or at least until the GF. Dragons in week 1 would be the best outcome for us with us playing the loser of 2v3 if we win in wk1.

Panthers and Dragons are equal with us at the moment, so if either loses we just have to win by any amount to pass them.
Yes you are correct my bad. If Dragons win and we win we have to make up 13 diff to overtake them. I reckon Warriors Raiders will be close and Panthers lose. So as long as we dont stuff up against Manly we should be ok for home SF.

My understanding is if we finish 5th or 8th we would most likely avoid the minor premiers (Melbourne) until the grand final or totally if a team takes them out in a preliminary final. In saying this if Melbourne lost their first finals match we would have to play them in week 2 of the finals. If we can avoid Melbourne I think we are a chance

The set where Latrell was sin binned, that's where we should have put the game to bed.

We went the wrong way. They were short numbers on their left, that's where we should have set up and targeted.

My mate, Sharkies supporter said they don't get a home final due to their grounds not being up to standard.

They will play their home game at Allianz.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • MasterWright
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.