Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Unless you're playing outside him. Oates' try scoring rampage went up another gear after Herbie got injured. He scored 4 doubles in five games immediately after Herbie went out.
Only about 2 tries were a draw and pass from the centre though.

Herbie was one of our leading try scorers at the time of his injury, we barely got any tries from left centre once he was gone.

Elite centres don't score tries, apparently, they should only set them up for their winger.

Herbie was one of our leading try scorers at the time of his injury, we barely got any tries from left centre once he was gone.
Ironic when you consider the opposite was true last year. I know because I got shouted down every time I mentioned it.

Ironic when you consider the opposite was true last year. I know because I got shouted down every time I mentioned it.
Oates was also playing like shit last year though, a centres job isn't just limited to helping the winger score, that's the halves job especially when you got a centre who can break open a line themselves, if you start putting shit in their head about making sure to shuffle the ball away as much as possible your missing the output they can make, a winger will always be more dangerous with a cut out pass or kick anyway.

Oates was also playing like shit last year though, a centres job isn't just limited to helping the winger score, that's the halves job especially when you got a centre who can break open a line themselves, if you start putting shit in their head about making sure to shuffle the ball away as much as possible your missing the output they can make, a winger will always be more dangerous with a cut out pass or kick anyway.
I get what you're saying: Herbie's lack of tries last year didn't matter, but his tryscoring spree this year did.

Elite centres don't score tries, apparently, they should only set them up for their winger.
Herbie was lambasted last year for not passing when Corey was in a better position so was always shut down.

He got better this year. Teams didn’t know if he was going to pass or not, which gave him (and Corey) space.

Herbie was lambasted last year for not passing when Corey was in a better position so was always shut down.

He got better this year. Teams didn’t know if he was going to pass or not, which gave him (and Corey) space.
Guys on the inside running runs and being a threat themselves also created more space for them both.
Space was there for Capewell aswell on a few occasions because of Herbie and Oates outside him but the passes would end up forward from Gamble.

Guys on the inside running runs and being a threat themselves also created more space for them both.
Space was there for Capewell aswell on a few occasions because of Herbie and Oates outside him but the passes would end up forward from Gamble.

Herbie and Ezra had a nice little combo going.

Active Now

• porouian
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Spooky1013
  • Bongo
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.