COMPLETE [Round 25, 2024] Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion Continues:
Sproj
Take it to post game but feel free to turn up late and have several snoozes along the way.
Well yeah, Parra will come out fresh after half time, weather that and run over the top of them when they tire.

Ignoring the 1st 10min, not a bad half. Parra really needed half time. Cobbo looking fresh.

generally you can't make up for the amount of lack of ball like we got in the start of the game, wouldn't be surprised if we get blown out.

we critically need to score early in the second to make a game of this.

Toddy Smith has clearly been asking Klown for refereeing advice, he is shithouse.

That’s the doctor bud
The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Not a bad result considering our attitude to start the game, and the fucked refereeing.

Our defence is just static and soft as the Eels are looking to offload at will. We truly are a dumb team in some of the things we do but gee Todd Smith and the touch judges are having an absolute shocker. I don't think he is bias like Klein I think the red headed git is just plain inept.

Gutherson drops it cold, 6 again. Reynolds kicks a 40/20 where Gutherson puts his foot on the line play on all good.

We are still scoring effort tries from individual players instead of worked team tries.

Hopefully we can get the bounce of the ball with some dodgy calls from Smith but I won't be holding my breath.

Unfortunately I am sick I couldn't make it but to cheer everyone up Rosie is looking after me and keeping an eye on me and our team

Apparently, Klein was once good. Todd though...well.
Klein was never good. He pissed off to Super League early in his career like all people who can't hack it in the NRL, and he came back as shit as he is now.

We are still scoring effort tries from individual players instead of worked team tries.
Yep, and it's not a good enough gameplan to be consistently successful in the modern game, if you cop injuries to your try scorers you're farked and next man up doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Shane Tronc
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.