COMPLETE [Round 25, 2024] Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussion Continues:
Sproj
Take it to post game but feel free to turn up late and have several snoozes along the way.
Kevvie needs to raise some of these bullshit calls up in the presser…I’m not normally one to bring up the refs but some of those calls were laughable.
3 critical calls against us in the first half alone, not a single 50/50 won either yet.

I’m aware of my bias. I get that we all think ref decisions go against us. That first 6 again call I can cop, because it happened and he just guessed. The 40/20 foot out I can cop, because everyone is so far away from it. But the push in the back when a millisecond later he actually plays at a kicks it out; I cannot cop. That is a once in a generation call that will never happen again.

Why is sivo so good against us.

I’m aware of my bias. I get that we all think ref decisions go against us. That first 6 again call I can cop, because it happened and he just guessed. The 40/20 foot out I can cop, because everyone is so far away from it. But the push in the back when a millisecond later he actually plays at a kicks it out; I cannot cop. That is a once in a generation call that will never happen again.
One of those calls you will only ever see against Brisbane (or Warriors)

Poor by Rogers but he is third choice half.

You can't do that in the modern game Piaks.

How much time are Parra given to make decisions tonight?

Typical moronic penalty from Piakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Shane Tronc
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.