Round 25 - Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
we dont need boyd , give allen a go next year and sign an 800k halfback

I'm wonder how much most of our team had on Parra @ $4.00

Blair gifting them a try is one thing
Boyd tossing the ball over the side line is another and then throwing a 30mtr pass.
The rest of the shit they have tossed up is also another
But
I can't cop the best defender in the NRL, Gillette throwing an arm on his line........Thank **** it was a penalty for obstruction but Gillette didn't know that. He has never ever attempted to tackle like that in his whole career.
I smell a big rat here.
Bring in Ray Murrihy.

Maybe Blair is staying! Needed to make up the lost cash

As bad as we are i still get so angry at the so called play the balls and the second effort by the last man in on an attacker who has not been dominated. The defence has to earn the right to dwell but they just do it so often the refs give up.. so much advantage gained by these two simple things both of which are against the rules.

The boys are going to learn a very important lesson tonight........ It's all good and well to throw the ball around but you still need to respect possession and do the hard stuff in defence to win this premiership.

Seriously, Kodi has had almost no opportunities and let through Radradra...RADRADRA once and he isn't up to it? He is not the one dropping it every set, he is actually making half breaks and looking ok out there in a team full of guys who look pathetic. He isn't going great but he is nowhere near the worst of our problems. He still (until tonight most likely) hasn't lost at halfback don't forget.

Ever since boyds Achilles injury he has been slow as ****. He tries to do this quick 4 step acceleration but he hasn't moved anywhere. I would dead set flog him in a foot race.

It may be blind faith, but I don't think we are out of this
I think we are, but i seriously want to see a major fightback in the second half.

Something to take out of this mess.

Boyd and Blair have both shit the bed tonight and Sims has proven he is a bench prop at most. This disrespect for possession is absolutely disgraceful and is killing us. We are a potent attacking team but you can't attack without the ball...

The Parra chant going around the ground is also disgusting but then the Broncs want nothing but families and Captain Serious types and any sort of atmosphere is to be immediately stamped out...

Sims has been above average tonight. I've seen himdo 2 good runs.

Paid good money to see this live, wanting a fucking refund.

Got offered tickets last night from some friends who couldn't go. Glad I didn't drive down from the Sunshine Coast to watch that garbage....

I would just like to see them
Fire
Up
And
Get
Stuck
In
FFS!!!!

Haha! There all struggling mate . Opacic is not even close to moga , so let it go !

He can tackle. That instantly puts him better than Moga. He has also played all over the best center in the game with a bung shoulder. Mogas best has been againt luke capewell, a back rower playing center.

Well, I'd say a win is beyond us now. Would take a miracle.

Physically we look in the contest, and we are able to score if we get field position. That said, we're not able to hang onto the ball, and seem incapable of holding them out when they're on the attack. All factors considered, along with a 20 point handicap, doesn't look good.

Still, I'm in this until the end. How we respond in this second half, irrespective of the result, will tell us a lot about their character. Get out there and show some fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • heartly87
  • Jedhead
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.