International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Furious. So embarrassing. Everything that could have went wrong, did

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
What's Nikorima doing out there? He certqainly is not playing as a half back. What's gone wrong? He looks like he doesn't know what to do and where to be

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
I fortunately didn't catch the first 20 minutes and I just found Eels have scored the fastest ever try in the nrl against us. **** me, against Brisbane, apparently a team contending for the premiership

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
for some reason im really not that concerned, this is what happened last time we played them .

They play it like its there grand final and there followup games are shithouse cause they have put so much effort and energy into this 1 game.

and although im really dissapointed in the effort the boys are putting in i think come finals time things will be alot differant, and i expect us to go alot deeper then they will.

although the point is mute cause i dont see any 1 stopping the juggernaut that is melbourne especailly when they are the media darlings this year

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
Broncos haven't been in the game since that first 11 second try. Confidence is shattered

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I honesty don't think the eels have been good. We have just been fucking shit.
We have had the ball twice in good position and scored twice.

They've taken their chances well and we just keep on giving them more...and more...and here, have a few more chances for good measure.

Boyd and Blair - your captain and vice-captain folks - are absolutely disgraceful. Boyd should be hooked and made to apologise to fans post-game, that is absolutely unacceptable rubbish from the guy who is supposed to lead your team around. That last try changed all the momentum and could have at the very least tried to stop it, instead he just jogs along and watches it happen. Pathetic.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The Parramatta Eels have completely stolen the Broncos spotlight.

Everything the Eels are doing well, is what's letting the Broncos down. They're not afraid to push the envelope physically, and it's really putting the Broncos off their game. In turn, they're applying fantastic pressure with their kicking game and their structures. It's almost a shame that they've lost Gutherson & French when they did otherwise they'd just about beat anybody out there.

That was the worst half of football I've seen from a Broncos side in a long, long time. Tonight was supposed to be their night and they've completely ruined it by taking soft options. I think half-time is the best thing that could have happened to this side, but after a week of hype and hoopla, they've been exposed for what they are.

N

_noosh

NYC Player
Oct 3, 2016
Looking on the bright side, if we manage to come back and win this game, our confidence heading into finals will be insane. In fact, I would even put us next to Melbourne as favourites.

That's IF we turn it around and win, which is a massive ask.

M

MrTickyM

QCup Player
Oct 3, 2015
45 metres combined from our starting props that half

I don't think it would matter if we had Webcke and Petero in this game. When your fullback keeps fucking it up from the kicks you don't have a chance to make metres.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Kodi has been pretty bad the past two weeks, but our senior players have just not turned up this game. We can still win it if we harden up our defence: I thought our attack looked brilliant.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Wow - we've only had 44% possession and completed only 12/18. Pathetic! But it does show we have points in us if we can hold onto the ball, massive if this game.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
i think any 1 blaming niko or any of ourhalves are being a bit harsh. we have had **** all ball. and the bit we have had we have made somthing out of it. problem is out attitude in defense is shocking tonight and we dont wanna be out there unfortunatly.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
for some reason im really not that concerned, this is what happened last time we played them .

They play it like its there grand final and there followup games are shithouse cause they have put so much effort and energy into this 1 game.

and although im really dissapointed in the effort the boys are putting in i think come finals time things will be alot differant, and i expect us to go alot deeper then they will.

although the point is mute cause i dont see any 1 stopping the juggernaut that is melbourne especailly when they are the media darlings this year

What do you mean, this year

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
It's going to take a Bennett gourmet special to turn this around. Look, if we can at least stop them from scoring again and lose by less than 10 it isn't all tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • BooKhaki
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Lostboy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bish
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.