Round 25 - Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrTickyM

QCup Player
Oct 3, 2015
Remember before this game that people were saying that Parra couldn't play that well again? Yeah, turns out that's not true.

Granted, we have been awful, but they've done everything right tonight.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Its the attitude thats pissing me off. Only oates and moose showing any fight

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
The writing was on the wall last week. Broncos believed the hype and now are getting embarrassed.

Reactions: Dee
ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
I didn't wait a whole week in anticipation for a good game for this to happen. Wayne you better absolutely give it to them, otherwise I'm fucking flying up to Brisbane and setting a bomb off at red hill

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
The worst thing is that Parra will get a lot of confidence out of this game. They could be like a snow ball rolling down a hill from here on in heading into the finals. Lots of momentum.

B

Brotherdu

NRL Player
Feb 20, 2017
Apparently we were the only team to challenge the storm for the premiership. I think the storm would be laughing at us right now.

MrMoore

MrMoore

NRL Player
Jul 27, 2011
And we are stuck with Boyd at FB until himself or Bennet retire

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
45 metres combined from our starting props that half

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Holy shit, Gillett is playing? That's the first time I've seen him

Yeah, it would be nice to see some structured, measured plays where we use our right hand side intelligently. Not happening is it. Our structures are one-out dog's breakfast

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
The worst thing is that Parra will get a lot of confidence out of this game. They could be like a snow ball rolling down a hill from here on in heading into the finals. Lots of momentum.

They are a good side. Full of grubs but they have firepower all over the park. I don't think we are on their level honestly. Storm eels grand final.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
We need some leadership. Our forwards are powder puff when they have to muscle up. We have no mongrel. Regardless of what happens second half, i think its time to make a few changes. Moga is pathetic defensively, if there is a wrong decision to be made defensivley, you can bet he will make it.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
I honesty don't think the eels have been good. We have just been fucking shit.
We have had the ball twice in good position and scored twice.
Yeah this, if we play smart there's no reason we can't still win. It's only 20 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.