Round 25 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
The avalanche of possession will hopefully pay off at the end of the game...

Are we certain Turpin isn't better than McCullough lol, his service is crisp.

Disgusting defence. We are just looking to score every play which is the wrong mindset. Should be defense orientated and the points will come. Really not happy with our defence, haven't been alk year.

Are we certain Turpin isn't better than McCullough lol, his service is crisp.

It's already clear he is after 2 games, but then again it was never gonna be that hard

Surely turbo won’t be back ?
He looked gone

That explosive start definitely fucked us up a bit. Young side, not experienced, prob thought it would be easy as hell from there.

I disagree we needed to keep the momentum going not just settle it we would be up by 30.

I’ll never understand this footy team. We need a 24 point for a home final and they are taking the 2? The ****?

Disgusting defence. We are just looking to score every play which is the wrong mindset. Should be defense orientated and the points will come. Really not happy with our defence, haven't been alk year.

We work hard for the first 2-3 defensive tackles down their end, then a sloppy attempt, they make a break and we are in trouble, that is what annoys me most no consistency.

Reactions: Dee
Kahu is a massive liability in defence and his attack is not much better. He falls over as soon as they touch his legs

Benny will ask them to tighten up and only take the opportunities as they present until they get another try after that I reckon we'll let rip.

I’ll never understand this footy team. We need a 24 point for a home final and they are taking the 2? The ****?

I feel your pain but, avoiding the Warriors in NZ is just as important as a home final at this point.

Manly will give up in the second half and we'll finish strongly. I don't know if we'll win by 24, but we won't struggle to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Redux
  • bazza
  • Spoon
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.