Round 25 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of Milfs decisions leave much to be desired.

We work hard for the first 2-3 defensive tackles down their end, then a sloppy attempt, they make a break and we are in trouble, that is what annoys me most no consistency.
Exactly. I agree. We are dropping off tackles and they are making easy metres up the field. Our scramble is always usually good but we shouldn't have to scramble if we hit and stick and wrap up the ball carrier preventing offloads and metres.

Reactions: Gaz
Exactly. I agree. We are dropping off tackles and they are making easy metres up the field. Our scramble is always usually good but we shouldn't have to scramble if we hit and stick and wrap up the ball carrier preventing offloads and metres.
Yeh not exactly a semi type game plan, but we've gotta give it a go.

Reactions: Dee
Manly will walk over us if we don’t wake the **** up.

We've looked a bit out of sorts compared to the rorters and Souths games, but at least we're currently in the lead. Wish we could have done this earlier in the season against crap sides.

Ed Sheeran dropping em again.

Sensational kick from Milf.

Niko auditioning for Better Homes & Gardens.

That's what i love to see, Milf with 2 kick try assists. Just what we've been lacking until recently. His kicking really has improved of late.

Parker is going to be having nightmares about Corey.

Unlucky Milf, another boss kick.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• dirtyharry
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • mitch222
  • Mighty Bronx
  • bert_lifts
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • ostin86
  • Big Del
  • Strop
  • jd87
  • Battler
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.