Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Foran is on the market. The dogs want to get rid of him and we have the cap space if we flick some one like Oates. Seriously, Oates probably deserves to be dropped on form and we have Coates and Farn coming through, why would we rush to sign him instead of getting in a proper half who can actually make use of our dominant forward pack? It's just dumb if we give Oates a big deal.
I hope we don’t give oats a deal at all. And if we could get Foran because he’s not there that’s a huge win. The things he could do behind this pack...

I hope we don’t give oats a deal at all. And if we could get Foran because he’s not there that’s a huge win. The things he could do behind this pack...

Foran behind our pack ... WOW. What a joy to watch that would be. His presence would force Seibold to adopt a PROPER game plan

Oates would be a lot better player if we ever fielded any decent centres beside him and didn't suddenly forget how to get the ball out to the left wing. If he goes anywhere with any concept of structure he will back to his old self.

Turpin is not a 7 FFS!!!!!!!

Same old blame game from our fan base. He had a hand in all our 3 tries and still we blindly load the blame on him.
> Laid on a perfect cut out pass to put Milford on the outside of his defender to send Staggs over.
> A weighted bomb in no man's land perfectly for Staggs to swoop.
> And again, front ball to Milford to run on to and skip outside his defender.

Un-fucking-believable, do we even watch games objectively any more :facepalmwastaken:

... and another thing, we are the slowest ptb outfit in the comp, dummy half service is like treacle. With Macca as 9 we will never challenge the top sides.
[automerge]1567849716[/automerge]
Same old blame game from our fan base. He had a hand in all our 3 tries and still we blindly load the blame on him.
> Laid on a perfect cut out pass to put Milford on the outside of his defender to send Staggs over.

Un-fucking-believable, do we even watch games objectively any more :facepalmwastaken:

Everything a good dummy half should do. As for quality half back play, 0/10. He is NOT A FUCKING HALF

Last edited:

Shame he has no fucking clue what he's doing in the defensive line.

We are treading water. No chance next week If the same team is picked, probably no chance with the right selections either.

If Seibs doesn't sort out the spine by round 1 next year than he just isint up to it, and that pains me to say because I really thought he would succeed.

Watching your footy team is supposed to be fun not annoying.
Nothing about our side is good to watch save some individual runs from Fifi or Haas.
Why anyone woukd pay to watch them is beyond me.
How we can't do the most basic of moves around the ruck is embarrassing and HAS to be coaching. We had more complex basics from under 14s onwards. it's just staggering that a professional football team can't complete even under 14 level basics.

I really don't care if we get knocked out next week or tomorrow the season has been awful and nothing Seibold has done suggests he will change next year.

I'm not blaming Turps as a player, i'm blaming the imbecile that placed Turps as a half-back when we already have SOS! And today's results speaks for itself. Seibold needs to grow a pair and just give Macca and Boyd the punt.

Last edited:
A part that caught my eye was in the 27th minute. Turpin starts to play hooker and McBollocks comes running in out of nowhere to push Turpin out of the way. He never does that to anyone else at hooker, he appeared to actively want to stifle Turpin and not let him show the wares.

A part that caught my eye was in the 27th minute. Turpin starts to play hooker and McBollocks comes running in out of nowhere to push Turpin out of the way. He never does that to anyone else at hooker, he appeared to actively want to stifle Turpin and not let him show the wares.
No he does that all the time with pretty much everyone. I remember him doing it to Hodges, but Hodges would just shoo him away.

I'm more than ready to move on from Seibold. The fuckwit doesn't have the balls to make the changes that need to be made. Hire someone that can select a proper side.

Oates would be a lot better player if we ever fielded any decent centres beside him and didn't suddenly forget how to get the ball out to the left wing. If he goes anywhere with any concept of structure he will back to his old self.
Agreed but if it’s for anything close to the amount he wants no thanks. He still can’t catch and has feet for hands oh and to boot his defensive reads are horrible. For 250k yep sure.

... and another thing, we are the slowest ptb outfit in the comp, dummy half service is like treacle. With Macca as 9 we will never challenge the top sides.
[automerge]1567849716[/automerge]
Everything a good dummy half should do. As for quality half back play, 0/10. He is NOT A FUCKING HALF
Exactly what Gorden Tallis said

Active Now

• Santa
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • lynx000
  • Browny
  • DrGee
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skyblues87
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Morkel
  • rj9
  • BruiserMk1
  • bert_lifts
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.