Round 25 Discussion

Is Peachey considered a dirty player? Night shifts have kept me from watching as much league as I'd like but in the last 3 or 4 games I've seen of his, he gives away a lot of penalties and probably should get called for a lot more.

Is Peachey considered a dirty player? Night shifts have kept me from watching as much league as I'd like but in the last 3 or 4 games I've seen of his, he gives away a lot of penalties and probably should get called for a lot more.

I haven't paid too much attention to it, but I was a big fan of him before he played Origin this year. He didn't seem dirty in the past.

HIA rort? Though I don’t think he’d been on for long.

I guess the J. J. Giltinan Shield is already backstage for Cammy.

Channel 9 just said our game is a sell out. Surely not? Or is the term ‘sell out’ just thrown around for the hell of it?

That’s a horrible call. No player was even remotely obstructed.

How was that not a try seriously?

Was it us that was denied one pretty much the same last week? No one was obstructed, it all happened so far away from the defensive line that it was irrelevant who caught what inside someone’s shoulder.

DWZ is an idiot. Why would you take that on the half volley rather than just diving forward?

Was it us that was denied one pretty much the same last week? No one was obstructed, it all happened so far away from the defensive line that it was irrelevant who caught what inside someone’s shoulder.
The ol' inside shoulder rule which I don't fully understand. I'm at a loss with the obstruction rulings these days.

Bloody purple grubs, always trying to bring us down.

Geez Penrith trying to protect this narrow lead, that just helps the Storm.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • BroncosAlways
  • IceWorks
  • Ozired
  • mitch222
  • Lurker
  • Big Del
  • ozzball
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • kiwibronco
  • Bucking Beads
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.