Round 25 Discussion

We were ahead by Warriors by +3 on F/A. All we have to do is win by 1 and hope Panthers or either Dragons lose and we secure a home final.

Ok, so now we have our hopes on dragons to loose?

Last edited:
Not saying the Storm have thrown this game but they were definitely pulling punches for a while there.

Melb not helped by having to include Justin Maranta and Ryley Nikorima in their lineup. Penrith to be eliminated in week 1.

I don't think they are. Or they are really good actors.
I'm half joking, I think any club wants the minor premiership but I wouldn't put anything past Bellamy.

The Roosters have to win by 33+ to get 1st, which I'd normally say no chance, but it is the Eels they're playing.

Dragons will probably beat Newcastle. The Knights are getting talked up a bit too much in this match up for my liking.

If it was 2009 the Storm would have been able to bring Inglis, King, Crocker and Dallas Johnson out of reserve grade to cover the injuries.

Maloneys such a knock about Aussie.
Wouldn't know what a cliche was.

I'm half joking, I think any club wants the minor premiership but I wouldn't put anything past Bellamy.

The Roosters have to win by 33+ to get 1st, which I'd normally say no chance, but it is the Eels they're playing.

I wouldn't put anything past Bellamy either, but it just wouldn't make much sense to me. Even though the Sharks beat them twice, I'd still rather face them than Souffs or the Roosters in week 1.

Lomax bombed it.

Dragons forgetting that it’s the Knights old boys day
They are gonna get all the calls today guys

Who is going for the Dragons on here? Even if it's away, I'd prefer to play them than the Warriors just to keep the stamina/energy levels up for the finals.

If Newcastle score one more try we go above the dragons on F/A.

Unread

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • theshed
  • Skathen
  • bazza
  • heartly87
  • Footy Fanatic
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.