Round 25 Discussion

What's with all the idiots getting themselves suspended a week before finals?

Hudson Young is gone.

Finch is blowing up, he might put one on Hudson himself.

Old mate Finchy reckons he deserves 12-20 weeks for that. I think it's more likely to be the G.Burgess treatment, 8 weeks.

Melbourne the only team so far to be unaffected by the judiciary or injuries this week. Not boding well for the rest of the comp.
[automerge]1567839083[/automerge]
what did he do?
eyegouge
[automerge]1567839112[/automerge]
Pretty bad one too.

Last edited:
If Hudson isn't given a minimum of 8 weeks then it's a fucking joke.

Stupidity alone should see him sidelined for ages.

The Dragons and Titans play a more entertaining brand of footy than we do. I mean fucking really.

Someone help me out here, with us losing, does that literally mean that the Tigers and Sharks just have to take the field and they can run around with no-one bothering to try to score, and they both make it to the finals (nil all score)? I mean, what is their incentive to actually try to beat each other?

I did see the eye gauge from that Canberra clown yesterday. He's already done 5 weeks on teh sideline for teh same thing. If does not get more than 10 weeks I'll be embarrassed for the judiciary.

I hope today is a cracker of a game with both teams really having a go. If they can do that and get the draw anyway they deserve to be there more than we do. It wouldn't be the worst thing to happen.

You guys should honestly be willing the draw on. Part of me is. Not only so we don't have to give a shit about this farce of a competition for 6 months, but having two Sydney clubs orchestrate and pretty much the whole Sydney football world cheer lead to screw us over in such a brazen way, you couldn't ask for a better test of the teams character.

It can go one of two ways: either Boyd sticks around, his negative sooky mentality stays with him and the team completely turtles and allows itself to get bullied, eventually leading to Seibold's end and probably the end of White too, OR Boyd gets turfed, the team gets a solid boot up the ass from the real world and this soft mentality we've been hauling around on our backs finally gets broken.

My heart is screaming "these ***** don't realize what a big mistake they would be making.", but then here is my head with so much doubt, wondering if Seibold is really the man to lead us through such a tumultuous and negative period for the club. Because make no mistake, we ARE getting bullied right now, both on field and off, and the club must respond.

Last edited:
Geeze it would have been nice to keep Benji around, especially when Niko was made into out first choice half because of him leaving.

Geeze it would have been nice to keep Benji around, especially when Niko was made into out first choice half because of him leaving.
I love Benji, and I loved having him here, but I’m glad that he got to go back to the Tigers, he earned the right to finish up with them.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Santa
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.