Round 25 Discussion

Josh McGuire replacement hooker. Cowboys have hit rock bottom. I’m here for it.

Josh McGuire replacement hooker. Cowboys have hit rock bottom. I’m here for it.

McGuire played hooker for Samoa once or twice around 6 years ago? But people still to this day think of him as a competent backup hooker. Boggles the mind.

The Cows are begging for the schooners at this point. Regardless of what happens to us in finals, at least we had a far better year than them lol

Papenhuyzen just ran for more meters than Milf has in the last month

Attended the Melb/NQ game tonight and it was dead set the coldest I have ever been in Australia. That wind just ripped right through us, even the locals were struggling. As for the match, Melb never got out of second gear and NQ played like they have all year. Bring on the playoffs.

I can't believe the ex players saying Tapau and Evans should only get a week and going on with the no intent brah blah.
Locky trotting out the old semis should be weighted differently to regular games and nobody asks why??
Is the head knock or injury less??
As a game we just are not committed to protecting players heads.
All ex players in the media refuse to say what they think for fear of being a rat.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/09/06/round-25-charges-burgess-waerea-hargreaves-facing-bans/

Burgess has accepted the early guilty plea to a grade 1 contrary conduct charge and the resulting one-game ban, levelled at the Englishman for pulling the hair of Roosters rookie Billy Smith on Thursday night.

NRL.com understands that while bemused by the charge against Burgess, Souths elected not to contest his ban after consulting with lawyer Nick Ghabar.

bemused? Says it all about that stain of a club.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • pennywisealfie
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Splinter
  • Manofoneway
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mystico
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Locky field goal
  • Thelmus
  • Fitzy
  • ell.d33
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.