Round 25 Discussion

Look I'm certainly no cheerleader for Will Chambers but frankly the idiot is damn lucky the staff in the immediate vicinity didn't let Chambers send the bloke to the Hospital.
Have you even seen the incident? It's a big pile of nothing. Police released him without charge. He didn't touch him, he did nothing wrong.

Have you even seen the incident? It's a big pile of nothing. Police released him without charge. He didn't touch him, he did nothing wrong.

It's a piss poor example to set not to hit this bloke early and hard Tom and you know it. You can't have hooliganism at the footy in any form, ever. I do not want that shit they put up with over in the Diveball to make its way here.

If we play manly I reckon we get through them and clean up the scraps of whoever loses souffs roosters.

Parra smash Manly, we beat the Dogs to lock in 7th, we belt a physically and mentally busted Manly in Week 1, we hopefully pull off a close victory against whatever is left of Souths after the Rorters are done with them, and then "our" Grand Final will be in Canberra in a months time.

lol he made contact did he? God forbid a common pleb should dare even inadvertently touch one of these Gods.

For those who need a reminder.

He's been handed a preliminary ban and has been given an opportunity to plead his case. Watching the footage again, I think you're right that he doesn't actually make contact but at :01 into the clip, it looks like he tries to slap him with his phone. Bottom line, he shouldn't have put his hand into that gap. The player's tunnel is no different to the field, locker room or sideline.

I think it's a fair punishment. You don't want to encourage this type of behaviour and I don't see why he feels entitled to reach in like that, or swing his phone as he did.

Last edited:
It's a piss poor example to set not to hit this bloke early and hard Tom and you know it. You can't have hooliganism at the footy in any form, ever. I do not want that shit they put up with over in the Diveball to make its way here.
No I don't know it, I think it's a complete load of garbage. LOL you are actually comparing hardcore soccer riots to a guy taking a pissed-as-**** photo.

Won't somebody think of the children.

No I don't know it, I think it's a complete load of garbage. LOL you are actually comparing hardcore soccer riots to a guy taking a pissed-as-**** photo.

Won't somebody think of the children.

Mate you can't honestly believe he should have got off clean...

Mate you can't honestly believe he should have got off clean...
An apology would have satisfied me. Free to attend. He's a paying customer ffs the NRL should be holding onto every single one they have for dear life.

An apology would have satisfied me. Free to attend. He's a paying customer ffs the NRL should be holding onto every single one they have for dear life.

You are inviting anarchy and calling it a principled stance my man.

This happened at Brookvale, @Tom . Brookvale. Could you imagine anything more perfect

Last edited:
2 years is more than fair. You cant attempt what he did and get away with it. He is an idiot, plain and simple.

This happened at Brookvale, @Tom . Brookvale. Could you imagine anything more perfect
I know it's good for us, I even said as much in last week's live thread. The Storm boss even came out and said he's just thankful the guy didn't have any weaponry. As though people take their knuckledusters, baseball bats and switchblades to the footyall the time haha. You wanna see anarchy? Go and re-watch Jimmy the drunk's elbow into the back of Oates' head.Maybe, just maybe they are giving the 2yr bans to the wrong bloke.

Last edited:
And now Taupau has finished his own season. Loool everything coming up Millhouse atm

That’s about as bad as the high shot from Burgess on Moylan for which he only received a fine lol. NFI what Taupau gets for that, it’s a complete lottery.

I feel sorry for Manly how their season has unfolded right near the finals but I hope we play ‘em.

Sorry seabirds but uhh we may be going in with little vasoline next week.

Active Now

• Spike
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.