Round 25 Discussion

Haha Reynolds forced off for a HIA.

The boy who cried wolf.

Good stuff from Murray.

I'm sure the Roosters aren't too cut up about that finish.

Just hope these 2 teams and Parra and Manly both smash each other up good. Plenty of injuries and suspensions please.
hqdefault.jpg

Can't believe I actually wanted the Roosters to win. What a bunch of shit ***** the Rabbitohs are that I could possibly want that.

Can't believe I actually wanted the Roosters to win. What a bunch of shit ***** the Rabbitohs are that I could possibly want that.
Another one in the record books for old coach.

Another one in the record books for old coach.

Hasn’t lost to the Roosters when they’ve had this ridiculous fucking squad for the last two years.

Plenty of incentive there for the Raiders reserves to show up and let the boys pick at the Chooks.

They just showed a replay of the Warea-Hargreaves hit, it still looks like he swings in trying to put a shot on and picks the worst moment to do so. I could live with a Grade 1 Careless High Tackle, which will still result in a charge due to his record.

Hasn’t lost to the Roosters when they’ve had this ridiculous fucking squad for the last two years.

Not sure what’ll be worse this year, a storm premiership or a Rabbitohs premiership...

Keary was out. But reckon we can beat both these teams.

Burgess pulling that kids hair is just typical of the pond scum attitude of those grubs. Klein missed a few awful forward passes from both sides tonight too.

JWH deserves at least 2 weeks if TPJ was deemed to be worth 4.

If we finish 7th and get through the eels do we play the loser of souffs and roosters in week 2?

Because they just bashed seven shades of shit out of each other and you’d imagine next week won’t be any different. We could get either of them at exactly the right time.

Sam Burgess facing a 1 match suspension for contrary conduct (grade 1)

JWH also facing 1 week for a careless high tackle (grade 1)

If we finish 7th and get through the eels do we play the loser of souffs and roosters in week 2?

Because they just bashed seven shades of shit out of each other and you’d imagine next week won’t be any different. We could get either of them at exactly the right time.

But can we beat the eels again away from home? We were out of gas last time and only some Fifita magic got us home.

But can we beat the eels again away from home? We were out of gas last time and only some Fifita magic got us home.

Yeah I know it’ll be tough, but it’s lining up fairly well for us imo considering I gave us no chance at the finals half way through the season lol. I’d feel a lot more confident if we were playing a half back at half back, but that’s just crazy talk I guess.

Sam Burgess facing a 1 match suspension for contrary conduct (grade 1)

JWH also facing 1 week for a careless high tackle (grade 1)
There is literally no argument for SBurgess. He has to do a week this time. JWH I'd expect to as well but he could at least make an argument.

I used to really like Sam, but this year his discipline is shocking. He has become a liability.

Andrew Johns commenting on the 9 call, right after Gagai comes off for hamstring issues.
"Why would you put Murray at centre when you have Lowe on the bench?"

Next 15 mins, Murray sets up the match winning try and proceeds to make multiple cover saving tackles to deny the Roosters on the right edge. Just brilliant, what a player and a masterstroke from their coach!

The Rabbitohs have scored some spectacular tries this year.

The Cook and Gagai ones from our game were the best I've seen this year.

They scored another one last night - think it was Cody Walker.

Their support play is great. All of them back up and cover each other.

Helluva team.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.