Round 25 Discussion

This could be costly for the Roosters.

Surely that head high from Warea-Hargreaves goes on report?

How’s anyone meant to prevent that though ?

Cordner in disbelief that JWH is still on the field

I was about to say I'm surprised Klein didn't use the sin bin, but I'm really not.

Looked like a shoulder charge to me, too. Kept his arm down and led with the shoulder.

I thought it was a swinging arm on first view, but I'll have to see it again.

Either way, he went in looking to put on a shot and it backfired. He's lucky to remain on the field.

I thought it was a swinging arm on first view, but I'll have to see it again.

Either way, he went in looking to put on a shot and it backfired. He's lucky to remain on the field.
I saw it as a swinging arm too. He goes into nearly every tackle that way, and it backfires often.

The arm was stationary, you could probably call it a shoulder charge but I'm not sure how it can be called a high shot or a swinging arm given JWH's arm was down by his side.

Reynolds with the convenient injury.

And now Sutton has a boo boo.

Would you even want to take this game to golden point?

The arm was stationary, you could probably call it a shoulder charge but I'm not sure how it can be called a high shot or a swinging arm given JWH's arm was down by his side.

That’s how I saw it and just wonder how jwh could have done anything different at full speed. The crowd was calling for a send off which wouldn’t be fair. Even though jwh is a grub.

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • sooticus
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Footy Fanatic
  • LittleDavey
  • Harry Sack
  • heartly87
  • Kev_Guz
  • Browny
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • Behold
  • Bish
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.