Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Is anyone worried about a possible crusher tackle charge for one of our boys ? It was in the latter stages of the game, possibly on Reynolds ? Don't remember who was involved..

Is anyone worried about a possible crusher tackle charge for one of our boys ? It was in the latter stages of the game, possibly on Reynolds ? Don't remember who was involved..

There was nothing in that. Shouldn't have even been a penalty.

So Glenn should get two weeks, I'd say.

I hope the media keep writing us off. The more the Telegraph and the 'experts' keep saying we don't have the goods, the more this side will be fired up and motivated come finals time.

As much as I want recognition of our credentials from NSW critics, nothing short of winning the Grand Final will convince them that we're any good.

That being said, we have a fair way to go before we can claim a premiership - this team, with its error rate and current field position issues, is about 90-95% there at the moment. Bennett has a plan. Everyone knows it.

Nothing in it, wasn't even put on report.

If we can tighten up our discipline and respect the pill more we will go deep in the finals.

Just some minor issues, Dodds needs to brace himself better for hits. Good for the bench to get some game time tonight, they need to be experienced for us to keep momentum rolling.
This:
I thought straight after the game that our finals hopes rests with our bench. If they can perform at their best a premiership is a real chance and I mean ,at their very best.

Glenn, and yeah I'm worried about it.

Even though Reynolds got straight back up and played on, the MRC will still more than likely hit him with a grade 1 crusher tackle charge.

I'm glad we had the short turnaround, feels good to get that bad taste out of the mouth. One of the most satisfying wins of the year. But what I'm most happy with, is defeating every team in the comp.

I hope the media keep writing us off. The more the Telegraph and the 'experts' keep saying we don't have the goods, the more this side will be fired up and motivated come finals time.

As much as I want recognition of our credentials from NSW critics, nothing short of winning the Grand Final will convince them that we're any good.

That being said, we have a fair way to go before we can claim a premiership - this team, with its error rate and current field position issues, is about 90-95% there at the moment. Bennett has a plan. Everyone knows it.

If key opposition players keep dropping like flies, it mightn't matter ...

Jack Reed was fantastic in his return match.

So solid in defense and pretty handy as a link man in attack.

I liked Reed a lot tonight. But there is one thing I liked seeing from him.

Late in the game when he knocked that ball on and it went over the sideline, he was filthy with himself over it. The game was already won, but it didn't matter to him.

I liked seeing that.

I'm expecting a big one from him next week.

That was by far Milf's best game in our colours ... absolutely carved up the bunnies tonight. that field goal was a big **** you to the rabbitohs.

I think that he did that on purpose to make it our biggest win of the season.

Our previous biggest win was 34 against Manly.

I'm just glad that we beat them by more than 30! So satisfying after round 1.

How about Isaac Luke trying the shoulder charge on Oats... so stupid. He will miss 2-3 weeks and souths can't win without him

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.