Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

It is a thing of beauty. Some of these tries are just great highlights. Oates is gonna be a freakish player in his prime years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like the following things should now be banned:

Reed hating ("not even good in d" "terrible attack" "we miss copley waahhh"

Milford to fullback nonsense

Not to mention the crap about been Hunt not being good enough. He has things ti with on sure... But the guy is a different form of freak. Amy team would jump at the opportunity to have him. His kicking game and 5th tackle options will improve. I mean come on! It's his 2nd year as an NRL halfback for a major Club.

We were quality tonight.

Also, how God was macca tonight. And yes, i meant god not good

An interesting stat from Dan Ginnane of Triple M:

What about this for a stat. Melbourne have scored 5 tries from beyond half way this season. Dragons 5. Souths 4.

Brisbane had 5 tonight.

[MENTION=2021]broncospwn[/MENTION]

1440706571.gif

Picked a hell of a game to miss. Those highlights are awesome. Souths looked pretty ordinary though

Nikorima is turning into a pretty handy strike player. His speed around the ruck is really great!

An interesting stat from Dan Ginnane of Triple M:

What about this for a stat. Melbourne have scored 5 tries from beyond half way this season. Dragons 5. Souths 4.

Brisbane had 5 tonight.

Before last night Brisbane had 8/92 tries from 51-100m.

Cowboys best with 13.

"When teams kick off, why does everybody kick it 40-50m for a halfback to catch it and give it to a rampaging front-rower, who's then going to career into some of their finest?"

Shane Walker.

Good to see those weekly chats, training sessions and going to Jets' games has Benny paying attention. Straight from the Jets' book that second try. Spread it along the line from kick offs because teams chase the ball and the opposite side has space.

Coaching skills..............It'll never work!

"When teams kick off, why does everybody kick it 40-50m for a halfback to catch it and give it to a rampaging front-rower, who's then going to career into some of their finest?"

Shane Walker.

Good to see those weekly chats, training sessions and going to Jets' games has Benny paying attention. Straight from the Jets' book that second try. Spread it along the line from kick offs because teams chase the ball and the opposite side has space.

Coaching skills..............It'll never work!
Bennetts comment in the presser when asked if that was practiced.
"Yeah, we practiced it at training three months ago and then forgot about it"!

Bennetts comment in the presser when asked if that was practiced.
"Yeah, we practiced it at training three months ago and then forgot about it"!

Yeah heard/saw that last night; I knew it wasn't adlibbed. It's great to see.

Just funny all the people loving the try but bagging Ben and Shane for their stupid ideas!

Ever since I started watching the jets style I've thought, hell yes, make every defender work hard and fatigue must eventually pay dividends. Old god, new tricks ( intentional )

That was fucking unreal.

Oates on Walker - "Where is your undeserved, first and last Australian jersey now?"

Milford on Burgess - "Yeah, we're not playing two handed touch"

Try off the kickoff - audacious. We play our best footy when we go wide early and chance our arm.

That game honestly singlehandely obliterated every bad memory I have since 2011 of Corey Norman or Josh Hoffman dummying 5 metres before the line and going themselves.

Ever since I started watching the jets style I've thought, hell yes, make every defender work hard and fatigue must eventually pay dividends. Old god, new tricks ( intentional )

But the Bellamy ball legacy from the naughties still hangs around. Every coach learnt that model or a a derivative of it as the only way for success.

But it worked because of wrestling and having a roster that cheated the salary cap.

While I love their innovation, Walker brothers and their low percentage play football is shining in QCUP, and I don't know if it is directly translatable to NRL standard.

But one offs at the right time - brilliant.

Good thing the Rabbits don't miss Sam Burgess and Ben Teo much.:rofl: Super impressed with Broncos display but got to admit that defence was absolutely woeful up the middle....from the front row all the way back to fullback. Yeah... ok they might of missed this guy called Inglis too. Still stoked to see them pump them. Master class performance by Milf and Hunt.

Unread

Active Now

• Dash
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • leon.bott
  • Waynesaurus
  • Culhwch
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Robboi_321
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.