Round 25 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be 20-4 if we add the goals

Opa locked in at left centre for 2017.

I've always had a soft spot for Reed, always seemed like a team man who gave 100% of what he had but if his shoulder is buggered then give it away mate.

The thing with Opacic, is that he's defensively solid like Reed was in the beginning, so you have that confidence he's gonna stop his man every time. Then on the other end, he's big and strong and has great finishing ability, so he can score a try too.

I've always had a soft spot for Reed, always seemed like a team man who gave 100% of what he had but if his shoulder is buggered then give it away mate.

By far Opacic's best game tonight so far, has made some great tackles in defence and has been more dangerous with the ball tonight, I think your right Opacic has it set in.

Oh yeah baby Opacic the freak

He looks like a very similar player to Reed (and I mean that in a good way), just a little bit bigger and faster. And younger and with what I assume are two working shoulders.

The kid looks the goods.

Great first half performance, certainly not what I was expecting.

Opacic is a juiced up better version of reed

We should be leading by 16...

That aside, that's close to the best half of football I've ever seen us play.

We're anticipating their defence and continually striking where they aren't prepared.

If we can continue to keep them from getting into range for attacking kicks, we are a good chance. They look frustrated.

Maintaining our intensity after half time is crucial. Give them a few good sets and they'll be level pegging before we know it.

Last edited:
Great first half.. although we need to seriously consider signing a proper goal kicker for next season, Kahu & Milford won't cut it.

whyy oh why cant we just get a damn kicker. would take so much more pressure off SOS DEVERE
Yeah I wouldn't bring him out of retirement lol his last attempt wasn't something to write home about.

We should be leading by 16...

That aside, that's close to the best half of football I've ever seen us play.

We're anticipating their defence and continually striking where they aren't prepared.

If we can continue to keep them from getting into range for attacking kicks, we are a good chance. They look frustrated.

Give them a few good sets and they'll be level pegging before we know it.

I feel its been quite close in Opp 20, chances wise

Great first half performance, certainly not what I was expecting.

Definitely what I was expecting. We've been building to this the last 3 weeks. Plus, The Flying Spaghetti Monster told me we'd win tonight, so...

Bellyache frothing at the mouth there.

That was premiership footy that half, bring it home boys!! Loving the passionate supporters we've bantered with all half.

Definitely what I was expecting. We've been building to this the last 3 weeks. Plus, The Flying Spaghetti Monster told me we'd win tonight, so...

I was impressed by our progress in the last 3 weeks as well but it was just the thought of playing the Storm who are 3 points clear at the top in Melbourne where they are so strong didn't make me feel to confident about a win. It's been a great start but there is still 40 minutes to play.

Was that Storm try a double movement? Sure looked like it from where I sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.