Round 25 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to slap someone silly. :fish:

guy calls in sick for the weekend, causing me all sorts of problems to get his shift covered. MAKING ME MISS THE FIRST 30 MINUTES OF TONIGHTS GAME, :mad2: while trying to sort out the issues with my boss...

I turn on the game and we are up by 10 bloody points. AND I AM PISSED I MISSED IT. :mad2:

hell, i even have to work 8 hours tomorrow ... working weekends was supposed to have ended for me with my promotion. lucky i have a decent boss who will give me 2 days off paid to make up for me working tomorrow.

I don't know who does the graphics at Sportsbet but those red and blue players looking fucking stupid.

Great first half but we can't get carried away, we need to come out firing and look to put them away early. Oh and any tries we score can we please get them closer in field :laugh:

I was impressed by our progress in the last 3 weeks as well but it was just the thought of playing the Storm who are 3 points clear at the top in Melbourne where they are so strong didn't make me feel to confident about a win. It's been a great start but there is still 40 minutes to play.

I hear ya. I don't see us dropping intensity. There's a clear theme to our play through every player on the park. They're all pumped and mean business. I don't know what it is or was that changed, maybe they were foxing for 3 months, but we look like we did towards the end of last year, but with a bit more skill and mongrel. Other teams should be worried.

Last edited:
Was that Storm try a double movement? Sure looked like it from where I sitting.

The ball definitely touched the turf. The commentators went a bit silent on the replay just as the bunker rushed it straight through. Same amount of turf as TPJ got except this was a blatant arm extension.

I am going to slap someone silly. :fish:

guy calls in sick for the weekend, causing me all sorts of problems to get his shift covered. MAKING ME MISS THE FIRST 30 MINUTES OF TONIGHTS GAME, :mad2: while trying to sort out the issues with my boss...

I turn on the game and we are up by 10 bloody points. AND I AM PISSED I MISSED IT. :mad2:

hell, i even have to work 8 hours tomorrow ... working weekends was supposed to have ended for me with my promotion. lucky i have a decent boss who will give me 2 days off paid to make up for me working tomorrow.

Don't worry, champ. I have to work all weekend and all next week too, lol. No days off when you own your own business.

I think it was a try just avoiding the ground but not by much.

**** yes. The ball touched the ground so he clearly promoted it.

I'm sure Archer will release a five minute video explaining how the waxing of the moon meant it was all an optical illusion as part of a red chinese plot.

Don't worry, champ. I have to work all weekend and all next week too, lol. No days off when you own your own business.

I'm more upset of missing what sounds like the best half of footy the Broncos have played all year than working a Saturday.

**** you Gould. Anyone not watching on 9 Gould has been carrying on all night that we are offside EVERY play. Finals must be coming up or something.

Is there any forwards that can kick goal, that we can sign for next year

NRL Stats has Moose on 100 metres and 22 tackles.

The ball definitely touched the turf. The commentators went a bit silent on the replay just as the bunker rushed it straight through. Same amount of turf as TPJ got except this was a blatant arm extension.
Initially I thought so, but honestly a 50/50 call for mine.

There was contact from the ball carrying arm but we're talking the narrowest of margins. Harris' arm was always moving forward and grazed the turf briefly. Had it made any kind of downward contact you'd have seen his arm bounce up.

**** you Gould. Anyone not watching on 9 Gould has been carrying on all night that we are offside EVERY play. Finals must be coming up or something.

The Broncos have been offside but you could say that about every damn side in the NRL this season, they rarely enforce it and if they do that then you would be silly not to exploit it and teams do.

Second half same as the first thanks Sam.

We have them rattled.

We need to keep up this energy and style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.