LIVE GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

We are so unserious. Just a club that's more keen on socialite status and midweek celebrations.

Some of the squad smiling and giggling on the sideline. I get they're human however coaches that formulate success and standards would not stand for that shit
Because unlike us they earn hundreds of thousands of dollars even if they don’t show up

ex broncos MoM plays and big broncos losses, name a more dynamic duo

No I'm saying that despite the titans having fifita they have not been as successful as the Broncos have been since riki has played in the backrow. Do you think different?

Yep. Fifita is streets ahead of Riki. Its not even debatable. Riki has also been a part of a really poor side as well. Even when we won the spoon we had a better side than the Titans. I dont think what you are saying proves he is a better player than Fifita. We have only had 1 good year with Riki in the back row. Not much to go on.

we're the only team that makes o'sullivan look like prime andrew johns

Riki again... having a great fucking game

So when other radio and tv personalities now start questioning Kevvie will Billy stop working with all of them then? 🙄

We honestly never even deserved to be anywhere near the 8 with the crap dished up this year.
The bigger concern is next year now.
If we still have Billy, Riki, piakura, and a few others it’s dark days indeed

Oh well, no team is winning outside of the top 4 anyway. At least we can stop the cope and focus on next season

Gonna get flogged by a reserve grade team... players will be happy though... extra time off!!!!

Active Now

• rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.