LIVE GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Thats embarrasing again. Getting toweled up by a side on their last legs.

Riki has been horrid, don’t blame this on Walters he is missing his electric 6 and 1. Reynolds went off and the lead escalated and Piakura and Staggs went off, we shouldn’t be in this game

That Wayne Bennett bloke...

Who was he again?

We honestly never even deserved to be anywhere near the 8 with the crap dished up this year.
The bigger concern is next year now.
If we still have Billy, Riki, piakura, and a few others it’s dark days indeed
I disagree, dragons and dolphins and all the other contending teams for 8th with all things considered have been worse than us

Yep. Fifita is streets ahead of Riki. Its not even debatable. Riki has also been a part of a really poor side as well. Even when we won the spoon we had a better side than the Titans. I dont think what you are saying proves he is a better player than Fifita. We have only had 1 good year with Riki in the back row. Not much to go on.
Agree with everything you say. Fifita better in every way. Still the titans havnt been as successful as we have despite signing fifita. I agree riki is trash this year but he's still been a better signing than fifita has for the gold coast. Just based on results alone and not stats.

Time to enact the gameplan of dropping
It at our 40m line
Edit : ah nevermind, we went with our other option of 5 hit ups then bomb. Shocked it didn't work this time

I mean it's quite clear.

Results fell our way again and a clear path was presented for us. All our players had to do was to play for their coach, themselves, and their fans, and they chose not to.

It's obvious that they chose not to

Riki oh Riki….. what a disastrous season he’s having…. He had one great season last year and has fallen off completely. He’s lucky he got re-signed at beginning of the year before this display

Riki has been horrid, don’t blame this on Walters he is missing his electric 6 and 1. Reynolds went off and the lead escalated and Piakura and Staggs went off, we shouldn’t be in this game
We aren't and I do blame Kev for the level of effort and attitude and game plan.
It's his job to get this right.

Arey kicking game has been woeful... wouldve been better with the Chad out there

Agree with everything you say. Fifita better in every way. Still the titans havnt been as successful as we have despite signing fifita. I agree riki is trash this year but he's still been a better signing than fifita has for the gold coast. Just based on results alone and not stats.

I dont think Fifita has been anywhere near as bad as people make out.

Active Now

• rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.