PRE-GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I think if we are relying on Big Ben Tekura this week we should have Fletcher Baker on the bench as well in place of Karapani as disgusting as that sounds. I dont mind having a back on the bench while we have literally nobody that can play in the backs if one goes down. Big Ben wont be able to put in the same type of minutes that Heatherington/Willison/Tapau. Hes coming back from injury and shouldn't have that pressure. Particularly with a Lisfranc injury, its unthinkable that he is coming back even after 4 months on the sidelines.

We are going to have to run the gauntlet with three forwards on the bench this week and hope/pray that we don't lose a back.

Phins won’t give us anything, there’s not a huge difference between their best & worst games, if we don’t turn up switched on & willing to work for 80mins it’s going to get pretty ugly.

Kobe will be out due to his HIA... give Ben a go and I'd bring Hunt onto the bench as well... he can be the second row cover and play in the middle.

Karapani at 18th man means he can still keep that bench nice and warm anyway.

Gos can't be far away either... got his fracture in Rd 16 so we are 9-10 weeks post surgery at this point.

Jeremy Marshall-King likely back for this game as well I think

Dolphins started well against Melbourne but they have fell off as the game has gone on and they look so tired.

They are out on their feet. Play an up-tempo style and keep the errors to a minimum and we should be good.

Kodi HIA... 11 day stand down so shouldn't be playing next week

JBrom also ruled out from HIA... should also be missing from this game

Let's be honest here, Kobe has been bringing nothing to the table for the last 10 or 12 games. He needs to stack on some beef and during the meanwhile give big BTK some minutes.
Agreed.
Has been disappointing this season but I’d still have him any day over the other couple bollards out there

Kaufusi might end with a 1 game ban with a late hit. Probably a fine, but who knows with his record
True... a 3rd dangerous contact charge would be 2 weeks... he's had one dangerous contact charge this year and a high shot... not sure if 3rd needs to be of the same type OR if high shots and dangerous contact are considered similar.

If it's only counted as two then it's only a fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • johnny plath
  • Harry Sack
  • barker
  • Broncosgirl
  • the_next
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fitzy
  • scobie
  • Waynesaurus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.