PRE-GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Reynolds was a chance of returning until he was named in the extended list on the Tuesday, I think the same when Sailor returned. Anything can happen and Reece being Reece he'll be dying to get out there.

Even without him and Payne. Reynolds, Staggs and Carrigan will get us home.
Adam will be disappointed in some things from last game and will want to make a mends.
Yep heres to hoping hes back. Also the dolphins will be without nikorima and Bromwich. Two really big outs.

I just cant see us losing this. The Phins are a bit similar to last year where their lack of depth has just seemed to wear them down in the second half of the year. They dont have much left to give i dont think and i can see us winning comfortably.
I don’t think we’re at a point where I can say we can beat any team comfortably

I just want to see us perform to something like our capability. I'm a bit fed up of the poor displays and having to have either Carrigan or Reynolds drag us back into games.
The first component of that will be intent.

They need to win some momentum to have something to play off the back of... running hard and tackling hard doesnt require tactics... it's all attitude.

They do that and it will set a platform for Reynolds to play off

I just want to see us perform to something like our capability. I'm a bit fed up of the poor displays and having to have either Carrigan or Reynolds drag us back into games.
We (and the whole competition for that matter) have been waiting all season for us to just come out and play to our potential for 80 minutes, and obliterate our opponents in the process. It's been torturous waiting... hoping...

The top 7 will be desperate for the Dragons to finish 8th. Not that we are threatening at the moment, but because they'd be worried about what we could do if we made it

If Kevy is correct and we are without Haas this weekend, Its going to be back to Fletcher Baker and/or Ben TeKura.

I read somewhere that Tekura is lacking a bit of fitness since his injury(understandable). I wonder who gets the jersey. Personally if Haas is unavailable i'd pick both!

I don’t think we’re at a point where I can say we can beat any team comfortably
Agreed. I don’t understand how we keep turning up to ‘must win’ games with such a poor attitude.
If the playing group actually cares about playing finals, they certainly are doing a good job hiding it.
Why did we need to be down 16-0 before we realised it was important to try?

If Kevy is correct and we are without Haas this weekend, Its going to be back to Fletcher Baker and/or Ben TeKura.

I read somewhere that Tekura is lacking a bit of fitness since his injury(understandable). I wonder who gets the jersey. Personally if Haas is unavailable i'd pick both!
I'm keen as **** to see Tekura back out on the field.....

Can Reece play with a splint I wonder...if Cronk can play with a broken shoulder bone, maybe there's a chance!

I'll be enjoying this game free of charge thanks to an all inclusive event from work. All the work colleagues are Dolphins fans so we better get the win.

Based on Te Kura's performance for Souths Logan yesterday, the fitness comment would be accurate. Not sure if its fitness or illness though, I did see him carrying a packet of tablets of some form.

Based on Te Kura's performance for Souths Logan yesterday, the fitness comment would be accurate. Not sure if its fitness or illness though, I did see him carrying a packet of tablets of some form.
Probably best to give him a fresh offseason to work with then bring him in for 2025.

Pointlessly its interesting to see that Bennett doesnt have a profile picture at the Dolphins.. I bet he rarely ever would do what the club asks.

Do you think it got to team photo day and Bennett was just a real grumpy Mchunt and refused to participate?

Its all part of his "players first" ruse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• barker
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • porouian
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Culhwch
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morkel
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • ettybay
  • Robboi_321
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  • Totally Unr3al
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.