May 27, 2013
Let's pluck these chickens!

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Dear roosters, get fucked.

I hope they win this weekend and they come into this game full of confidence only to get smashed.

giphy.gif

Only team I hate more is Manly.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Hopefully, the Roosters will be too focussed on their Mad Friday to care about this game.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Everyone seems to have forgotten about him, so I'll bring it up..

Nikorima suffered a 4-6 week injury.. more than 8 weeks ago. I think Wayne knows he's gone next season and doesn't want to disrupt this groove we've got happening with McCullough playing 80. I don't think we'll see him again in Broncos colours.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Everyone seems to have forgotten about him, so I'll bring it up..

Nikorima suffered a 4-6 week injury.. more than 8 weeks ago. I think Wayne knows he's gone next season and doesn't want to disrupt this groove we've got happening with McCullough playing 80. I don't think we'll see him again in Broncos colours.

Agreed. We have a good balance now between the run on side and the guys on the bench. Nikorima is without a doubt very talented but he's just too small...

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Another revenge match, but another danger game.

If we play like we did against Storm, we win.

But the problem is, Roosters love playing at Suncorp.

It doesn't matter what form they are in, they have a knack for turning up to play. That Preliminary Final was a rare victory at Suncorp against the Roosters.

We'll need to be just as ruthless in defence to stop their forwards from getting a roll on. They love taking it to the line and offloading, wrapping up the ball is key.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
It's likely we'll be missing Opacic.

Shoulder charge on Vinuvalu.

Arm tucked in, no separation, came in with the shoulder and took a player out without the ball.

Last edited:
LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
We will beat them and beat them well. Broncos 13+, get on it! With a top 4 spot potentially up for grabs, and coming off the high of this week, there's no way we won't be up for this. We're peaking at just the right time. Giddy up!!

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
It's likely we'll be missing Opacic.

Shoulder charge on Vinuvalu.

Arm tucked in, no separation, came in with the shoulder and took a player out without the ball.

Kahu to centre Pearson to wing imo

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
We will beat them and beat them well. Broncos 13+, get on it! With a top 4 spot potentially up for grabs, and coming off the high of this week, there's no way we won't be up for this. We're peaking at just the right time. Giddy up!!

I hope we're not peaking too early, we need to be peaking 2 weeks from now and I just hope we have the improvement in us? With the body language the players are displaying and WB's menacing smirk it's hard not to think that they are gearing up for a full scale ambush on this finals series

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
I hope we're not peaking too early, we need to be peaking 2 weeks from now and I just hope we have the improvement in us? With the body language the players are displaying and WB's menacing smirk it's hard not to think that they are gearing up for a full scale ambush on this finals series

Nah we're right. We still have improvement in us for sure - although if we play like lastnight, there's no-one we can't beat either. It's only a bit over a month to the GF now - we can sustain this until then. A week off with a top 4 finish and a win would be a massive help too though, but I firmly believe we can win it from wherever we finish. Reserving opinion on whether we WILL, but we certainly CAN.

I think you have to be hiding for an ambush....we've played our hand too early now haha...no doubt everyone is on notice though. We're definitely on the upswing and will be hard to beat if we keep it up.

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
So we got payback on the Bulldogs and the Storm now a comprehensive flogging of the Roosters and everything will be right in the universe... And we still owe the fucking Panthers!!

R

Rhino1001

QCup Player
Sep 26, 2015
every bad kick that hunt makes, is made up by the kick chase, as they say the kick is only as good as the chase

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
every bad kick that hunt makes, is made up by the kick chase, as they say the kick is only as good as the chase

Lol wut? So even when Hunt does well rather than give him some credit people just find another way to kick him in the guts.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
To me hunt looked like he was back to his scheming best

KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
I hope Opacic is not out - the kids a gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Manifesto
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • Lozza
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.